AFC EAST GAME DAY THREAD: 9/20 (No Miami Game Today) | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC EAST GAME DAY THREAD: 9/20 (No Miami Game Today)

Prior to the season, our Qb situation was said to be set by most everyone, look it up. You said that we didn't upgrade this postion in the offseason. You are talking about the Atlanta game? What? I was arguing with your previous post, I'm not too sure what you are arguing.

No need to look it up....the same folks said Miami was a SB contender in '07.....

im talking about our QB position. Our starter is mediocre, our backup is unproven and our 3rd stinger most likely isn't an NFL QB.

I didn't say Penny is the best QB in the league. However, he's a veteran, a game manager, and the best Qb we have right now. The 5 of you need to get real.

He may be the best we have right now....more of a reson it should have been upgraded.

I didn't say Penny is the best QB in the league. However, he's a veteran, a game manager, and the best Qb we have right now. The 5 of you need to get real.

I don't think anyone is arguing with this but some people wanted a better option at QB. Obviously that's easier said than done. Anyway, this is a pointless discussion since he is the starting QB this year and his shortcomings aren't going to change within that year.

They upgraded the S with Wilson. Would you still want Hill playing for us?

The FO sees something in Soliai because they would have drafted a NT if they didn't.

ILB is a concern for me too.

That upgrade will be tested in his pass defense all season. We have 2 Safety's cut from the same mold, run stoppers and hitters, not great coverage skills. The likes of Ryan, Manning, and so on will test them. Our secondary is far from being upgraded.
So far the upgrade at S is marginal at best. Tony G. put it on those safety's and ilb's. Like I said he would and Dallas Clark is gonna work them this week.

A good thing to say about MIA, they are still a 8-8, 9-7 team w/ or w/o Penny.
A good thing to say about MIA, Ricky stills runs w/ violence and burst.
A good thing to say about MIA, Cobbs is a multi dimensional hot pocket for a player.
A good thing to say about MIA, the young DE's, old OLB's are a great combo.

I don't think anyone is arguing with this but some people wanted a better option at QB. Obviously that's easier said than done. Anyway, this is a pointless discussion since he is the starting QB this year and his shortcomings aren't going to change within that year.

No kidding....same shortcomings for a decade, doubt it will change next yr.

Back
Top Bottom