AFC East QB's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East QB's

mwestberry

Club Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here think the Pats may be staying put at QB to gain position in next years draft?

We should have the best QB in the division by mid-year or sooner so right now I would say its :
Bills, Jets Pats and Dolphins ... because Tua hasn't suited up yet ...

By week 8 or sooner I expect it to look like:
Dolphins, Bills, Jets and Pats

Does anyone know the compensation (if any) Brady's leaving gives the Pats?

Just wondering mif next season it will look like:
Dolphins - Tua
Patriots - Lawrence
Bills - Allen
Jets - Darnold

With 4 top drafted/rated QB's in the division will it bring back some of the glory days rivalries when Marino and Kelly were battling for years?

The Patriots will not tank. If the pats suck, the legacy of Bill Bilichick will forever be tarnished. He needs to prove he win without Tom Brady. What better way to do it this year with a 4th round unknown.

Don't expect a tank job ... but with the right capital .... how many picks will they get from players leaving this season?

Word was that there was no amount of draft picks the Bengals would accept in a trade down. Joe Burrow was their guy. I can't imagine any team drafting number 1 would give up Lawrence, especially to a team who will most likely be picking in the teens.

The Patriots will not tank. If the pats suck, the legacy of Bill Bilichick will forever be tarnished. He needs to prove he win without Tom Brady. What better way to do it this year with a 4th round unknown.
I thought the multiple counts of cheating tarnished his legacy

Last edited:
Even with Stidman, I can't see NE getting that #1 pick. I remember he looked pretty good at Auburn early on, but seemed to regress each year. Apparently, he's the man there.

If Flores won 5 games with the squad he had.....no way Patriots will be worse than that.

Ya if Flores can get 5 with the guys he had, Bill can get at least 9 with the roster he has.

Don't expect a tank job ... but with the right capital .... how many picks will they get from players leaving this season?
none of those picks would be higher than 3rd round. Sunshine is going #1 and I don't see anybody trading that pick to NE anyway, even if they had the picks to move up.

No way the Pats end up with the #1 Pick. If the pats. if they get there they will HAVE to THROW games. If Belacheat allows it he will be gone shortly after. Then there will be the kickback from the league itself.

The way I see it the Bengals could be in that #1 spot again... If that happens then there might be a case that selling it for the farm might be acceptable... Will the Pats have the ammo? I don't think so.

As much as I want to see Houston get it, my guess is Detroit ends up in Number one spot. They wont trade out for sure.

Injuries could absolutely give New England a high pick. If stidham were to miss time, you really think Hoyer is going to win games for them? New England defense was overrated last year when they started playing competent offenses.

I’m not sure Beli wants a rookie even if it’s a stud like Trevor. He’d be looking at two years down the road at a minimum even if he transitions well. Just can’t see them trading the whole draft plus to move up and grab a rook and if they lose more than 8 Brady will stroke out from laughing non stop

Back
Top Bottom