AFC season predictions | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC season predictions

Your right in that you really don't know if the young players can play or not. Chris chambers could have been on the raiders and would had the same production as Jerry Porter. It called Hall of famers in front of you and you have to wait your turn. But you have to like their chances every day working with the two best wr in practice. Charles woodson turf toe(If he had surgury than you would worry but doctors felt it wasn't a promblem and subscribes just rest and should be 100% by camp. Derrick Gibson will be a probowler . He could play any position in the secondary. The raiders used him as the fourth cb and improved his coverage ability. This is what Gruden said about Tuiassosopo before he left for tampabay(Gruden hand picked sucessor to Gannon) I never saw a qb grasp my system as fast as Marques T. He could be battling Rich gannon for the starting qb job this year. Take that for what it is worth. Time will tell but i wouldn't expect the raiders not to be competing for superbowl championships in the next five years.

You still haven't bettered your argument. Tui is an unknown until he PROVES he can play, just like all the other players. How many QBs has Gruden handpicked before? What is his pedigree for drafting QBs?? We don't know because he hasn't played one in his life, so until he starts coming up with gems, his judgement of QBs doesn't carry much weight to me, not like a Bill Walsh. Gibson a pro bowler? I doubt that, really. He isn't as good as you think.

Chambers would have done more than Jerry Porter, plain and simple. Behind hall of famers or not, you catch more than 19 BALLS in 2 years if you are good.

This iLLS fan must {{{

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Buffalo 9-7
New England 8-8
Miami 8-8
NY Jets 7-9

;)
went to the same school as his buddy iLLLS BOY ,,,, clump or pump or whatever---- the only way the jILLS would ever be able to to win 9 games this season is if they played a schedule with arena football teams,, or maybe with the local High School football teams . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 9-7 :lol: 9-7 , not EVEN 7-9 is possible :lol: :lol: :lol: Marino1983

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
If the Raiders traded with the Bengals Jones would have been off the board, I guarentee that. It was a reach, but not that far of a reach. Me personally, would have taken Buchanon, but I am not the Bengals, and I think they actually made a good pick. They tried trading down to 14, just before the Gints so they would still secure him, that failed and they took their guy that has a chance to be a pro bowl LT for years to come. Better yet, they get to start him at guard and let him watch one of the GREAT pass blockers of our time at work, Richmond Webb. Ask Mark Dixon how much Webb helped his developement.....It was a good pick.

It is just Fashionable to pick on Cincy.

Each to their own.

It'll always be fashionable to pick on Cincy - until Brown is no longer in charge of their FO and treating the city as a joke.

Back
Top Bottom