AFC wildcard mini-update (looks good) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC wildcard mini-update (looks good)

It's too early to get specific, but if we do beat Dallas Thursday, I'm going to have to bump up a portion of a column I wrote before the season even began stating how early adversity could yield a better result in the long run than we've grown accustomed to seeing.

It's still a bit premature, however. Gotta beat Dallas.

Originally posted by NYCphan

Clump does salary caps. I do tiebreaks. God knows why.

That's funny... I just got a PM from God asking if I knew what the f*** was up with you and Clump, anyway.:confused:

Seriously...

thanks for more of your good stuff, NYCPhan.:)

p.s. Can you help score me, my bro and Wharf tix to see the Fins at the Meadowlands again next year? That was COOL.:):):)

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Phan4Ever

That's funny... I just got a PM from God asking if I knew what the f*** was up with you and Clump, anyway.:confused:

Seriously...

thanks for more of your good stuff, NYCPhan.:)

p.s. Can you help score me, my bro and Wharf tix to see the Fins at the Meadowlands again next year? That was COOL.:):):)

Tell God Clump and I are an item. But don't tell anyone else. I don't want the guys around here finding out that I'm...

...y'know...

...seeing a Bills fan.

The Giants game was a cool day, but I think next year we need to think about a NY-area Phan trip to Miami for a game, too.

Back
Top Bottom