After brawl, White Sox punch out Cubs | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After brawl, White Sox punch out Cubs

culpepper2chambers said:
he taunted him by hitting the plate and walked right at him

Come on taunting, he hit the plate and went to get his helmet, Barrett was embarrassed because he got KTFO at the plate, legal play too.

icephinfan said:
Come on taunting, he hit the plate and went to get his helmet, Barrett was embarrassed because he got KTFO at the plate, legal play too.
he bumped right into barrett he could have just gone around him. hit the plate? he smacked that thing he didnt just hit

culpepper2chambers said:
he bumped right into barrett he could have just gone around him. hit the plate? he smacked that thing he didnt just hit

He didn't intentionally bump into him, Barrett even said that. They just bumped. He'll I would smack the plate too. AJ is a catcher and he knows what that is like.

culpepper2chambers said:
barret said that?

Yeah, then he was apologizing for hitting him and all, this was an interview he did after the press conference.

Apparently A.J. almost started another brawl today. After he hit a home run off of Carlos Zambrano he pointed to the sky mocking what Zambrano does and Carlos had to be held back. Man the guy really is a jerk, huh?

Ray Finkle said:
Apparently A.J. almost started another brawl today. After he hit a home run off of Carlos Zambrano he pointed to the sky mocking what Zambrano does and Carlos had to be held back. Man the guy really is a jerk, huh?

He did, oh I missed that. I'm sure ESPN will show it, thanks for the heads up.

Ray Finkle said:

Zambrano's a hot head anyways. He got thrown out of a game last year where he had 6 k's in 3 innings, but got into a heated argument over 1 walk.

The Cubs are a joke franchise, and every team takes shots at them. Miguel Cabera two years ago, mocked the Moises Alou/Bartman incident after he failed to catch a foul ball that went into the stands. Everybody in their division takes shots at them.

Barrett isn't exactly Mr. Cool either. Calling Dave Roberts classless for getting a bunt single in the 8th, and then he got in Roberts' face after he scored a run the next game.

Oh and a catcher is going to get run over if they're blocking the plate. It was a clean hit by AJ. If it were like the Erstad/Estrada hit last year (where Erstad just did a football hit and went for Johnny's head) it would be bad.

ChambersWI said:
Barrett isn't exactly Mr. Cool either. Calling Dave Roberts classless for getting a bunt single in the 8th, and then he got in Roberts' face after he scored a run the next game.

that was classless and bush league. Roberts should of gotten drilled next time up in that series.

Like him or not Pierzynski should be an all-star this year.

culpepper2chambers said:
imo he shouldnt be an allstar ok?

Hey I would have agreed with you too until I checked out his numbers, he's batting about .340 right now, doesn't have a lot of homers or RBIs though. I was shocked. If the All-Star game was tomorrow he should be on the team.

Back
Top Bottom