After Reviewing the Last 5 Games, McMichael Has to Go | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After Reviewing the Last 5 Games, McMichael Has to Go

I hope I don't have to. But I get the feeling I will be telling you " I told you so" this time next year
Another collapse next season and/or no significant improvement I can see him in the hot seat or getting canned- but you won’t be saying I told you so anyway cause the thread is about firing him this year….

If the Injuries continue like this year, it's not going to get any better.

Injuries are part of the game, but when it affects the way your offense plays, and the way the defense plays, there is very little a coach can do to help their team to be competitive.

Miami had 5 starting O-Linemen, two starting WR, 2 starting RBs, and their starting QB playing playing hurt or out in their last 5 games...Way to much to overcome when playing top talent.

Same can be said on Defense, with losing their 3 top Pass-Rushers, tgeir starting M-LB, their star safety, and one of their starting Corners.

I said it before, and saying it again, no team can be successful that every year leads the league in overall injuries and out for the season Injuries.

Evaluate what is causing this (Field, Training, Conditioning, practice technique, broken mirrors...), and deal with fixing it already.
Hello t, your ignorance of probabilities and realities is truly astounding. Everyone knows these injuries are clearly caused by the ancient Tequesta curse on this team and any team, and anyone or anything, that has ever been in the stadium, or associated with stadium, or seen the stadium or, or , or ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we are doooooomed.

The Ever Joking Around VIPER

You want to fire the guy who brought us to back to back playoff appearances for the first time in 2 decades?
Excited Lets Go GIF

I usually use more restraint but I've been watching his thread for a week. The OP is just plain stupid for butchering the name and not fixing it. That's without the content which I had to stop on last week.
Sadly there seems to be an increase in “lemmingness” all over the site.

Aren’t you the guy who said DeVante Parker was as good as Keenan Allen?
I never said that. But since you brought that up. Allen was blessed with Phillip Rivers and now Justin Herbert. Parker was cursed with Ryan Tannehill and....Matt Jones?. Again, no Allen was always a better player than Parker.

I never said that. But since you brought that up. Allen was blessed with Phillip Rivers and now Justin Herbert. Parker was cursed with Ryan Tannehill and....Matt Jones?. Again, no Allen was always a better player than Parker.

No?

This you?

Which All Pros did Herbert have on his OL? Gisecki is every bit as good as Hunter Henry and Parker is as good as Allen IMO. I will concede that the Chargers had a better running game.

Achane missing those games of KC and Philly would have made a difference. That is one of the biggest InJuries of the season that we forget about.

Back
Top Bottom