After this Sunday, the AFC will have another qb rivalry to talk about…….. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After this Sunday, the AFC will have another qb rivalry to talk about……..

I think most already believe that Tua is the next QB in this division.

He is Better than Jones and Wilson.

The Question lingers with Tua (same that lingered with Allen). Is will he put it together. So far I saw a half of ok there is an elite QB.

That question with Tua will remain for media and everyone outside of MIA until he ends it, remember it lingered in 2020 for Allen as well. Hell there are still some that want to die on the Allen is inaccurate hill.

It won't but Bills fan will use it as an excuse

Only weak ones.

Injuries are part of football. The ONLY injury I will EVER use as an excuse is to QB. That is the ONLY position that if you lose your starter you can use the excuse for how bad your team finishes.

If a Safety, DT, CB injuries decimate your team (Your team is BUILT WRONG).

Only weak ones.

Injuries are part of football. The ONLY injury I will EVER use as an excuse is to QB. That is the ONLY position that if you lose your starter you can use the excuse for how bad your team finishes.

If a Safety, DT, CB injuries decimate your team (Your team is BUILT WRONG).

Yep I'm talking mostly the fans I see on twitter. As long as you got #17 you'll always be favored to win lol

If Miami can continue to protect Tua, he should start to evolve into a top tier QB. Sunday was just the beginning.
This exactly. If we can protect him, we will win the game. Our oline is the weak link and until it improves (which it looked like it did last game in the second half) mcD cant even run the type of offense he wants to.

We're talking too much about Tua for this game.....I'm not that worry about our offense. Not saying they will score at will but if we want to win this game it is the defense that really needs to show up. Play like last week on defense and we'll have a hard time staying with the bills......defense plays a good game and I really like our chances.

Back
Top Bottom