After this Sunday, the AFC will have another qb rivalry to talk about…….. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After this Sunday, the AFC will have another qb rivalry to talk about……..

Honestly, if Tua and the boys don't light up these rag tag bunch of misfits playing defense for the Bills this Sunday it will be a travesty. The primary question is what does Boyer have up his sleeve to slow down their O? Fins will score early and often, but can they contain Allen? That they need to prove!

Honestly, if Tua and the boys don't light up these rag tag bunch of misfits playing defense for the Bills this Sunday it will be a travesty. The primary question is what does Boyer have up his sleeve to slow down their O? Fins will score early and often, but can they contain Allen? That they need to prove!
Honestly, I have to disagree. That team is stacked top to bottom and coached VERY well. If we lose, we're just not on their level yet (and that's no surprise to anybody). They're a couple years ahead of us in the "get great" timeline. Doesn't mean we can't have a great season and get a playoff win or two, it just means they still have our number.

I'm fairly nervous about this game, and that doesn't happen often lol.

Hoping for the win, however it happens.

well, for starters, they have to play much better than they did last week. That was pathetic till the last quarter where they played better. Playing a good game would be keeping the team in the game instead of letting Buffalo go up and down the field on them while our offense sits on the sidelines. I don’t have a specific number in mind but don't let Buffalo take a 14 point lead early on.
Definitely do not give up a kickoff return TD. Try not to give up 75-yard TD reception or a 79-yard TD run.

Then we agree to disagree. Jills defense will be on life support on Sunday. You just don't plug in career backups and expect them to perform at the level of the starters. They are backups for a reason. Fins need to figure out a way to stop Allen from going up and down the field.

Then we agree to disagree. Jills defense will be on life support on Sunday. You just don't plug in career backups and expect them to perform at the level of the starters. They are backups for a reason. Fins need to figure out a way to stop Allen from going up and down the field.
Bills Fan in Peace guy says all of the backups are awesome.

The media doesnt care about the Dolphins injuries.

If we pull this off they wont stop talking about the Bills injuries.

She's spot on.
Doesn`t matter any smart football fan would know we beat them with injuries ourselves so who cares what the media thinks there usually wrong anyways . Like BillsFanInPeace said the only injury that should really affect this is QB or your team is built wrong

Doesn`t matter any smart football fan would know we beat them with injuries ourselves so who cares what the media thinks there usually wrong anyways . Like BillsFanInPeace said the only injury that should really affect this is QB or your team is built wrong
Personally, I dont give a rats ass. But we all know that people listen to not-so-knowledgeable football people all the time. Colin Simms comes to mind....

We're talking too much about Tua for this game.....I'm not that worry about our offense. Not saying they will score at will but if we want to win this game it is the defense that really needs to show up. Play like last week on defense and we'll have a hard time staying with the bills......defense plays a good game and I really like our chances.
Agreed…but the offense really needs to use it’s speed and attack as they did in the 4th quarter…they should be trying to put 30+ on the board every week.

Odds are… Buffalo will be in that vicinity.

If we want to challenge for this division we will have to outshoot teams like Buffalo, as the NFL is now setup for high scoring through the passing game.

This is how Miami is built now, so I say be aggressive!

Yeah Hamlin and Johnson are BU because the two starters are all pros.

Fact is Bills have not paid one of those all pros because they trust Hamlin and Johnson.

Back
Top Bottom