Agent David Canter: Naanee will be the #1, mark my words | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Agent David Canter: Naanee will be the #1, mark my words

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Omar Kelly tweet:

Confession: I've written or heard about Dolphins receiver Legedu Naanee so much the past month I can now spell his name with ease.

https://twitter.com/OmarKelly/status/211166312146288640

Agent David Canter's response:

hell be the 1. Mark my words

https://twitter.com/davidcanter/status/211166785855164416

Keep in mind that Canter is Naanee's agent, so he might be a little biased. :lol: Naanee as the #1? I am not sure he is even guaranteed to make the roster.

It's funny how people can read a sentence and come up with their own meaning to it.....I'm pretty sure DC wasn't referring to Naanee becoming the #1 receiver for the Dolphins

Nub

As CRAZY as it sounds.....I dont see why it couldnt happen. I like Harline just as much as the next guy but he is not night and day better then Naanee.

I'm just not so high on the WR group.

It's funny how people can read a sentence and come up with their own meaning to it.....I'm pretty sure DC wasn't referring to Naanee becoming the #1 receiver for the Dolphins
Pretty sure that is EXACTLY what he meant. How did you interpret it?

EDIT: JahKno96, someone just asked DC this:

"u think naanee will be the 1. for the dolphins?"

His response?

"indeed"

Pretty sure my interpretation of what he meant has been validated.

Omar Kelly tweet:

https://twitter.com/OmarKelly/status/211166312146288640

Agent David Canter's response:

https://twitter.com/davidcanter/status/211166785855164416

Keep in mind that Canter is Naanee's agent, so he might be a little biased. :lol: Naanee as the #1? I am not sure he is even guaranteed to make the roster.

Canter didnt say anywhere that Naanee will be the number one... He said, "he will be the one". The one to what? Could mean anything.. Could mean, he'll be the one cut.

Canter didnt say anywhere that Naanee will be the number one... He said, "he will be the one". The one to what? Could mean anything.. Could mean, he'll be the one cut.
Read the timeline. You are missing it. Canter is Naanee's agent, he told Omar he will be the one and to mark his words. Someone questioned Canter if he meant the #1 WR on the team he responsed by saying "indeed". I know it is a Friday but it is there in black and white.

Gotcha.. I didnt go to the links.. I just reaD your post
Read the timeline. You are missing it. Canter is Naanee's agent, he told Omar he will be the one and to mark his words. Someone questioned Canter if he meant the #1 WR on the team he responsed by saying "indeed". I know it is a Friday but it is there in black and white.

Of course thats what he meant...unless you're suggesting Canter is Lawrence Fishburne when he says "hell be the 1"

He "might" be a "little" biased??

LOL.

Yeah I'll mark him on that one. Mark him for a fool.

I honestly dunno know much about legedu, but we people can't just assumed this guy is a bench warmer or 4th wr. Theres alot of great talent in the NFL buried in the depth charts and practice squads.Hopefully this guy can be a #1 im all in for it as for any other player I support em if they gon help us win, simple as that. This guy ran a 4.41 so he should be able to run a fly route once ina while.

I honestly dunno know much about legedu, but we people can't just assumed this guy is a bench warmer or 4th wr. Theres alot of great talent in the NFL buried in the depth charts and practice squads.Hopefully this guy can be a #1 im all in for it as for any other player I support em if they gon help us win, simple as that. This guy ran a 4.41 so he should be able to run a fly route once ina while.

Not this time. I really hope Naanee isn't our #1,

I had him on my fantasy football team a couple years back and he had some nice games, but he was a little too inconsistent....but the Chargers also had a of ton of guys to throw it to.

I had him on my fantasy football team a couple years back and he had some nice games, but he was a little too inconsistent....but the Chargers also had a of ton of guys to throw it to.

Yeah I remember that, think it was maybe 2-3 years ago. Naanee had a few big games and everyone thought he was the future in SD. Hopefully he steps it up with all this young competition around.

hell be the #1 tight end on the team because thats what he really is

Back
Top Bottom