Agent David Canter: Naanee will be the #1, mark my words | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Agent David Canter: Naanee will be the #1, mark my words

I don't see any reason what so ever why he can't be the #1 WR on this team. As a matter of fact I will go so far as to say I will be slightly surprised if he is NOT the #1 WR. I really can't see Hartline or Bess beating him out, if he isnt the #1 it will be because Wallace, Moore or one of the rookies beat him out.

Bess is a very good slot, an average or slightly below average #2, and a laughable #1. I love Bess but there are very few teams that are going to fear Bess as our #1. Hartline is a below average #2, off the top of my head I can't think of a worse #2 in the NFL. I will say Hartline's strength is Tannehill's strength, those out patterns where he has to keep both feet in is what both Hartline and Tannehill excell at, but if Brian Hartline is our #1 WR then we are in for a long year. There is not a #1 CB in the league that won' t make it risky to even attempt a pass in Hartline's direction if he is our #1.

It just makes sense to have Hartline as the #2, Bess as the slot and to find a #1. The way I see it, it will come down to either Naanee, Wallace, or Moore that will get the nod as the #1. My vote goes to Naanee, or someone off another team.

If someone says they don't see Naanee being our #1, I have to say we have a different opinion of our WR core. MY opinion of our WR core THIS year is that there will be college teams that will have better WRs than the dolphins.

I would take Massaquoi and Hill over Hartline. Givens, yeah you may be right about.
impressive. you'd take a guy who hartline has (to this point) outperformed? yeah your blind hatred of him nearly exceeds my hatred of keeping naanee on the roster over a rookie. good job!

impressive. you'd take a guy who hartline has (to this point) outperformed? yeah your blind hatred of him nearly exceeds my hatred of keeping naanee on the roster over a rookie. good job!

LMAO, blind hatred?? I actually like Hartline. I just see very little upside, he is what he is. Last year he was a number two WR and Naanee was the three, and some times the 4, yet Naanee outperformed Hartline. So I guess by using your twisted logic, it must be your "BLIND HATRED" for Naanee as to why you would want to keep Hartline on the roster over someone with higher upside who can better help improve the dolphins chance to win?? Or would that be your "blind hatred" for the dolphins??

Last we heard this offense won't feature a #1 WR.
This thread shouldn't even exist.

I honestly dunno know much about legedu, but we people can't just assumed this guy is a bench warmer or 4th wr. Theres alot of great talent in the NFL buried in the depth charts and practice squads.Hopefully this guy can be a #1 im all in for it as for any other player I support em if they gon help us win, simple as that. This guy ran a 4.41 so he should be able to run a fly route once ina while.

He also has 4 tds in 69 games
so I for one, will not hold my breath
on him becoming a #1 on this or any team

LMAO, blind hatred?? I actually like Hartline. I just see very little upside, he is what he is. Last year he was a number two WR and Naanee was the three, and some times the 4, yet Naanee outperformed Hartline. So I guess by using your twisted logic, it must be your "BLIND HATRED" for Naanee as to why you would want to keep Hartline on the roster over someone with higher upside who can better help improve the dolphins chance to win?? Or would that be your "blind hatred" for the dolphins??

Naanee was the #2 WR for a majority of the season in a very pass friendly offense. Hartline is better than Naanee. He runs really crisp routes, he gets separation at the next level, and has really really reliable hands. He lacks the 4.3 speed, but he's a legitimate 4.49-4.51 runner

You don't even have your facts anywhere close. Naanee started 10 games last season. He had 10.1 yards per catch with 1 touchdown and 467 yards. Hartline has 15.7 yard average with 1 touchdown and 549 yards. Hartline outperformed Naanee by a large margin

Back
Top Bottom