Agent open to AVG resigning with Miami | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Agent open to AVG resigning with Miami

I'm very, very concerned that Fangio is going to steal Van Ginkle.

at all cost? he's not Ray Lewis
Nice straw man. You're wrongly assuming and exaggerating the extreme.

He's obviously not going to get 19-20 million (Fred Warner/Roquan Smith) type money.

But expend all efforts and resources to sign that guy. When we lost 2 of our best D-Line men, he came in and not only stopped the bleeding, but excelled.

He's a must have on our defense, and for one to think otherwise says alot about their football accumen.

Why would he want to follow Fangio?

Especially when you consider Fangio is waking up one morning away from retiring.

Further he knows the staff and players here and with the Injuriy JP and Chubb he’ll likely be a starter opening day etc.
Also, it's safe to assume that since guys like Holland clearly didn't like Fangio, then maybe AVG would have the same feelings towards Vic.

Nice straw man. You're wrongly assuming and exaggerating the extreme.

He's obviously not going to get 19-20 million (Fred Warner/Roquan Smith) type money.

But expend all efforts and resources to sign that guy. When we lost 2 of our best D-Line men, he came in and not only stopped the bleeding, but excelled.

He's a must have on our defense, and for one to think otherwise says alot about their football accumen.
I said, I agree we should try to keep him, but not at all cost at a fair cost. Yes, that’s my point.

Back
Top Bottom