Agent open to AVG resigning with Miami | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Agent open to AVG resigning with Miami

If AVG signs an extension, that’s probably the jersey I get next season.

Rosenhaus is a veteran. For him to put out there about coming back and fit, he’s definitely talking to Fins about mutual interest and they aren’t far apart imo.
You should have done got it

I am a believer that we need to keep AVG at all costs.

But will he want to stay here now that Fangio is out?

Now that Fangio s gone the chances he will give us a home team discount has evaporated. He will get paid….but it probably won’t be us. Will absolutely HATE to see him go though.

I am a believer that we need to keep AVG at all costs.

But will he want to stay here now that Fangio is out?

Why would he want to follow Fangio?

Especially when you consider Fangio is waking up one morning away from retiring.

Further he knows the staff and players here and with the Injuriy JP and Chubb he’ll likely be a starter opening day etc.

I go to 3 years at 9m per. 2 years guaranteed.

Damn James can I come work for you?.....................................evilgrin0007.gif

Looking at Sieler 10 mill and Long 5.5 mill.

Zack has a bigger impact overall than AVG so I would be thinking closer to Long than Sieler's figure.
Perhaps 6-8 range especially as we are tight on the cap. 3yrs/20 mill with half guaranteed.

I love Gink but there are some nice lb avail in fa this year. Frankie Luvo is one. I would love to resign Gink and add a stud to compliment him.

Back
Top Bottom