Agent open to AVG resigning with Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Agent open to AVG resigning with Miami

I doubt he comes back, unfortunately. Of course he’s open to coming back to Miami but only if Miami matches or comes very close to what he’s being offered. I think he should follow the money and make as much he can. Hopefully we get a nice comp pick.

I always thought he would be back.. when they show him on hard knocks etc he seems so chill and family oriented dude… they don’t seem like the type that wants to keep moving or fighting for every single dollar.

I think Miami resigns him at a good value deal, something similar to what Sieler got or slightly less. I see them getting him for like 3yrs/$30mil.

AVG and Darrel Taylor to rush the QB drew tranquil or Logan Wilson to replace the horrible Duke Riley. Bring back D. Elliot and draft a safety.

AVG and Darrel Taylor to rush the QB drew tranquil or Logan Wilson to replace the horrible Duke Riley
I always thought he would be back.. when they show him on hard knocks etc he seems so chill and family oriented dude… they don’t seem like the type that wants to keep moving or fighting for every single dollar.

I think Miami resigns him at a good value deal, something similar to what Sieler got or slightly less. I see them getting him for like 3yrs/$30mil.
I see like 7-8 mil range

Would like to see this happen, especially with the injuries to JP and Chubb.
Solid protection allowing us to ease them back next season.

Yes or No and want is the number it will take to get him?

Absolutely, him and Hunt #1 priorities in free Agency

Back
Top Bottom