Ahmed re-signs with Miami | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ahmed re-signs with Miami

Probably prioritized Ahmed over his old Huskies teammate, Myles Gaskin. I think that we may pick up an RB in the Draft.
He's a better scheme fit. That said, was kind of surprising not to see Gaskin get any play at all. He doesn't have ideal athleticism for the scheme but he is very dependable.

Meh.

I've never seen anything special in Ahmed, but we need depth and I guess the price was right.

**** I didn't realize this was already posted can a mod merge this with the other thread. I've been working all day and thought this was news bc it said the Dolphins tweeted it 1 min ago. I'm out of the loop today
Don't worry mate. Happens to some of us from time to time. Some more than others apparently 🤣

Ahmed flashed late on O. We should have gone to him much sooner than that Edmonds experience. What a disappointment that was. Those early season drops killed us.

Probably prioritized Ahmed over his old Huskies teammate, Myles Gaskin. I think that we may pick up an RB in the Draft.
I don't think they were considering Gaskin at all. He's just not a fit for this system.

So... he signed for about 1M more than what a minimum salaried player would make.

We just spent 1M of the money we 'restructured' this morning... This is where a lot of that money is going to go... piecemeal.
I get what you are saying. But for Ahmed the minimum salary would be 1.01 million. Any vet with 3 or more years is now over a million. Updated chart if you want to look at since I know you are a big cap buff.

Back
Top Bottom