Ahmed to IR | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ahmed to IR

Gone from one of the best units in talent, depth and performance to bare bones in weeks. Achane, Brooks and Ahmed. Mostert has been a regular on injury list. Shame Gaskin isn't available. He's at Vikes I think so hey ho.

Last edited:
Gone from one of the best units in talent, depth and performance to bare bones in weeks. Achane, Brooks and Ahmed. Mostert has been a regular on injury list. Shame Gaskin isn't available. He's at Vikes I think and their running game isn't great so maybe he's not that great.
You need to know the Viking RB stats to know Gaskin isn't great?

You need to know the Viking RB stats to know Gaskin isn't great?
I know. They using him?
Not like he lit it up with Fins eh. Achane out, Wilson out, Brooks out, Ahmed out, Mostert dinged every week according to injury lists. I don't think there is such a thing as a healthy Miami Dolphin RB. Like ive said. Damn shame. Some great talent on that unit.

Gone from one of the best units in talent, depth and performance to bare bones in weeks. Achane, Brooks and Ahmed. Mostert has been a regular on injury list. Shame Gaskin isn't available. He's at Vikes I think so hey ho.u
Gaskin is available since he’s on their PS.

That running back room man! Mostert limping, Achane out injured, Ahmed out injured, Wilson back from injury, Brooks injured.
Who would have ever thought this possible? So many great backs, we are fine and I’m happy with the backs we have came the chorus. We need to hope on Lady Luck as this group is thin with 7 games to go before elimination game time.

Back
Top Bottom