Ahmed to IR | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ahmed to IR

Damn. We are banged the F up on offense. Ahmed's not that talented, but he's answered the call when needed with good plays, big plays, and effort for 3 years. He still has the top non-Achane rushing yardage game of this decade for the 2020 win vs the Cheatriots. I've been an Ahmed supporter, I guess, despite not wanting him on the field if everyone was healthy this yearšŸ˜‚

I know. They using him?
Not like he lit it up with Fins eh. Achane out, Wilson out, Brooks out, Ahmed out, Mostert dinged every week according to injury lists. I don't think there is such a thing as a healthy Miami Dolphin RB. Like ive said. Damn shame. Some great talent on that unit.
ā€œInjury by committeeā€

Damn. We are banged the F up on offense. Ahmed's not that talented, but he's answered the call when needed with good plays, big plays, and effort for 3 years. He still has the top non-Achane rushing yardage game of this decade for the 2020 win vs the Cheatriots. I've been an Ahmed supporter, I guess, despite not wanting him on the field if everyone was healthy this yearšŸ˜‚
Mostert's 136 yards last year vs the Bills should be ahead of Ahmed's game.

Not to jump on a guy when he's hurt, but Ahmed has always been trash and the team won't miss him even a little bit.

I'm guessing Brooks is a candidate to bring back from IR now. That would take away Wynn's path to come back though.
Just verifying I thought we had 2 spots left? We have 8 we can designate to return.

So far we have Armstead, Jones, Wilson, Cracraft, Achane, Ramsey.

So we have just enough room left for both I believe, and I think both could definitely help.

Yeahhhhh, no. You're wrong, he's been a solid depth guy that stepped up when needed.

Players like Ahmed are a dime a dozen. He won't be missed.

It's that time of season when the injury bug runs rampant. I hope the rest of our team can make it to week 17 and hopefully heal up the injured as well. We can't lose another lineman, RB or WR. The offense is pretty thin at the most important time of the season.

Not to jump on a guy when he's hurt, but Ahmed has always been trash and the team won't miss him even a little bit.
Obviously you don't watch many Dolphins games and go with Twitter warriors opinions!!!!

Obviously you don't watch many Dolphins games and go with Twitter warriors opinions!!!!

Yeah....you're wrong. Sounded good though.

But if Ahmed were doing the same thing on any other team, you would agree with me.

Back
Top Bottom