Ahmed to IR | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ahmed to IR

I have it on good authority that coach has been secretly working on a no rb package for an entire game.

Just verifying I thought we had 2 spots left? We have 8 we can designate to return.

So far we have Armstead, Jones, Wilson, Cracraft, Achane, Ramsey.

So we have just enough room left for both I believe, and I think both could definitely help.
I really hope you're right and I'm wrong, lol. It would be great if we could end up with both Brooks and Wynn back at some point.

With the pace we have been burning through RB's, someone is definitely needed.

Mostert had 22 carries last week, that's probably 50% more than I'd like him to have.
I have to ask. Why do you say that?

The guy is the second leading rusher in yardage this year. He is #1 in TDs. He is third in YPC (career) for all backs in the SB era.

Yes, he has an injury history, but he is carrying the load at a high level as RB1.

22 carries is high, but I sure don't want him in single digits.

I don't even remember Ahmed getting hurt in the Raiders game but he is no big loss.
He took the punch to the jaw from Crosby as Crosby was trying to punch the football. Damn near knocked him out cold

I really hope you're right and I'm wrong, lol. It would be great if we could end up with both Brooks and Wynn back at some point.
I believe itā€™s correct unless you can think of a player I missed that has been brought back from IR not listed.

He took the punch to the jaw from Crosby as Crosby was trying to punch the football. Damn near knocked him out cold
I meant I don't remember him injuring his foot in the game.

Brooks is elligable to come off i/r and i would rather have him than anyone but achane.

He is what we need in rotation for the jets because he gets tough yards and is a good blocker. I want to play them like we did in the second game with them last year. Pound it out and ware down that defense and keep tua alive.

The jets defense against miami with 2 back up guards? I dont care if we dont throw one pass. Brooks, achane and mostert will do just fine.
No word on Brooks, though, correct? I didnā€™t see any injury report yesterday, so I assume today will be the first of the short week.

Have to keep one for the Crimson elephant in the room. Wynn still needs to come back. Doubt Brooks is coming back unless we lose another RB here. It's getting real tight....

Mostert and Jeff Wilson are locks to be on the active roster. Question is who the third back will be between Achane and Brooks. If Achane is healthy enough, assume it will be him. If not, Brooks moves up. Am assuming bulk of snaps are going to Mostert and Wilson either way.

Am expecting that we will see some one back passing down snaps where Ingold is the back that stays in to either block or become the dump off option.

Mostert and Jeff Wilson are locks to be on the active roster. Question is who the third back will be between Achane and Brooks. If Achane is healthy enough, assume it will be him. If not, Brooks moves up. Am assuming bulk of snaps are going to Mostert and Wilson either way.

Am expecting that we will see some one back passing down snaps where Ingold is the back that stays in to either block or become the dump off option.
Has Brooks been taken off IR?

Back
Top Bottom