AJ Feely, I hate this guy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AJ Feely, I hate this guy

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
AJ Feely: Comp 22/33 YDS 321 TD 3 INT 0

How does this guy play like this for Philly and sucks for us. Im really gonna start believing there is a QB curse in Miami.......

Everyone should read this thread because... there is a curse.

There is always all this talk in Miami of years past. The QBs of the past. Dan Marino the great. It is all true, but it does nothing but stop the CURRENT Dolphins from making their page in history. It is time for Miami to move on from years past.

Here's to 2007!!!!!! Cheers!!!!

result of the system hes playing in and the team hes facing.

AJ Feely: Comp 22/33 YDS 321 TD 3 INT 0

How does this guy play like this for Philly and sucks for us. Im really gonna start believing there is a QB curse in Miami.......

Any QB would look like Dan Marino against the ATL Falcons.

I sorta hate to bring him up again but, I think our QB problems are all due to wanny. He didnt give the qb's a legit chance. If memory serves me right, 90% of the int.s for td that were thrown back then, came from the same stinkin play, a 10 to 15 yd. out. All the db's sat on that route knowing it was coming over and over. The more I watch our old qb's the more I am glad wanny is gone. We also should have kept Griese. QB's have to run the play that is called.

At some point you have to blame the lack of talent and the offensive coordinators rather than put all the blame on the QBs who have played here. Every QB we have had has played better somewhere else than here. It just go to show you how much a good coach like Andy Reid can do with talent and how little we have been able to accomplish. The more I see other teams the more I'm convinced Drew Brees wouldve been mediocre here. Mularkey really needs to go but he'll probably be retained because Saban doesnt get offense

Brian Griese has played very well everywhere but here. Maybe the rest of our offense simply sucks.

It just cracks me up how many posters here thought he wouldnt be in the league after he left Miami

The reason Feely did well is Andy Reid. Our quarterbacks since Shula left have been coached to do one thing: don't screw up! If you play scared, you get scary results!

The reason Feely did well is Andy Reid. Our quarterbacks since Shula left have been coached to do one thing: don't screw up! If you play scared, you get scary results!

I totally agree. So much pressure. The coaches always in your ear, don't mess up Johnny....be smart with the ball Johnny....Throw it away if you have to Johnny.

Back
Top Bottom