AJ Feely, I hate this guy | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AJ Feely, I hate this guy

AJ said it himself: He flourishes in the West Coast Offense.
Exactly. Whether you're a career back-up [A.J. Feeley, Matt Schaub] or a superstar [Donovan McNabb, Matt Hassellback], or a person who has just been in the system for a long time [Jeff Garcia]; the West Coast system can make anyone in any time of their career that REALLY knows the system look good. It does not require much arm strength, it requires time and patience to let the play form.

It is a very complicated system, and like everyone claims, it does take 6 years before you can fully grasp the west coast offense. AJ Feeley, just like Garcia, has years of experience in this system, so it does not surprise me that he did well for the eagles.

The thing that caught me by surprise is that Jeff Garcia runs that offense better than Donovan McNabb; McNabb IMO has much more talent than Garcia.

lol. You know, I was thinking about that when I made that post. I'm going to change it. I know he was a 3 time pro bowler, but at this time of his career, with his age, is he a franchise quarterback in any other team?

But you're right. I'll edit that.

Back
Top Bottom