Ajayi has been traded to Eagles for a 4th round pick | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ajayi has been traded to Eagles for a 4th round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was my point. But it went over someones head. The 200 yard games were a complete aberration. He is a 3.5 ypc runner.

I still like Ajayi, and in a good offense he has a place. However, I think the big thing with Ajayi is that he needs to get his head right. If the change of scenery works out for him, it will be a great trade for Philly and hopefully a good one for us, too.

I think the sad reality is that his relationship with his coaches was fractured beyond repair. Whether or not he can mature and be more professional going forward, I think it's clear that it wasn't going to happen here.

Just disappointing.

I still like Ajayi, and in a good offense he has a place. However, I think the big thing with Ajayi is that he needs to get his head right. If the change of scenery works out for him, it will be a great trade for Philly and hopefully a good one for us, too.

I think the sad reality is that his relationship with his coaches was fractured beyond repair. Whether or not he can mature and be more professional going forward, I think it's clear that it wasn't going to happen here.

Just disappointing.
He will have a place if he learns from his Miami experience. In Philly he won't be the featured back. He will be in relief for Blount. If he doesn't know his place in Philly, combined with his playbook problem and his knees he might become a journey RB bouncing from team to team.

Ajayi lost a step. Looks super slow this year. 4th was a steal

He will have a place if he learns from his Miami experience. In Philly he won't be the featured back. He will be in relief for Blount. If he doesn't know his place in Philly, combined with his playbook problem and his knees he might become a journey RB bouncing from team to team.

The Eagles plan on featuring Ajayi at some point.

Went to sleep, and had a nightmare that we traded our NFL Top 100, Pro Bowl, downhill running, contact seeking bell cow for a fourth round pick with one year left on his rookie deal, because our head coach is an ego maniac who needed a scapegoat for his terrible play calling.

Wait...that was real?

Yeah...except your dream perceived what reality is incorrectly.

Ajayi is a hard runner...who takes alot of punishment....with a flawed game in regards to passpro and receiving...got a big head by many accounts after last year....doesn't follow instructions...can't practice because his knee is bone on bone after previous injuries and has a limited shelf life. Will expect a pay increase next year.

Held back this team from running a more dynamic offense due to his limitations.

the brass tax here is I seriously doubt you are gonna average more than 3.5 per clip in the run game with this motley crew of running backs...and even if you do highly likely it's gonna be kinda like when we had reggie bush where you get a bunch of those 2 yard and minus 2 carries skewing the average cause you may bounce one or hit one for 20 plus once in a blue moon

so at that 3.5 per you are gonna need the qb to be north of 7 per pass attempt to offset to even be serviceable...and what that means is that cutler bumps his average a full 2 yards

to which I say I don't care what gase calls good ****ing luck with that qb bailing out all game long and on his back foot getting there

We had the worst and most predictable offense in the league with pickle juice boy here, some of you are acting like we just traded Barry Sanders. It is our 8th game and he had yet to even score a touchdown. Our offense will improve just because it would be impossible to suck anymore. It will be a dink and dunk offense much like how New England uses their running backs.

a dink and dunk offense without an efficient consistent qb

that should go well

i don't know if gase is in denial or what but he should know what the elephant in the room is

the brass tax here is I seriously doubt you are gonna average more than 3.5 per clip in the run game with this motley crew of running backs...and even if you do highly likely it's gonna be kinda like when we had reggie bush where you get a bunch of those 2 yard and minus 2 carries skewing the average cause you may bounce one or hit one for 20 plus once in a blue moon

so at that 3.5 per you are gonna need the qb to be north of 7 per pass attempt to offset to even be serviceable...and what that means is that cutler bumps his average a full 2 yards

to which I say I don't care what gase calls good ****ing luck with that qb bailing out all game long and on his back foot getting there

It's gonna take a rebirth similar to last year...I expect the Ajayi move to wake alot of people up

I also think you'll see more of Gase's offense now with Ajayi out of the way

That attitude is concerning. Guess I see why we moved him.

I really hope he fails badly and gets benched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom