Ajayi takes ANOTHER parting shot. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ajayi takes ANOTHER parting shot.

Bro you hating. Does Jay know someone in your family? Relax and stop wishing bad on others.

I just have a big issue with players acting selfish and entitled, not doing their job, arguing with coaches to the point that they trade you.... and then you “win a ring” with your new team, as their 3rd string RB for half the season, and rub it in your previous teams faces as if they just didn’t want you

A "big role", the dude didn't score more than 1 TD all year!! He was a role player, no need to take a shot when Miami hooked him up with his present situation that obviously worked well to his favor.

He was one of the best offensive components on this team (touchdown or none). He was a weapon and it was proven that Philly knew how to utilize him. A role player? Why don't we figure out how to get some more players that know their role on this team.

I just have a big issue with players acting selfish and entitled, not doing their job, arguing with coaches to the point that they trade you.... and then you “win a ring” with your new team, as their 3rd string RB for half the season, and rub it in your previous teams faces as if they just didn’t want you
Remember that we have more former and current players talking down on our front office than playoff victories in the last decade. I wouldn't feel all to confident about the football decisions (trading, cutting, etc) being made in this organization. I've seen players leave Miami and have success in other places. There is a reason for that.

Two things for sure, he definitely feels much more well received by the eagles brass even in a back up role, and he clearly thinks the eagles are much more well run organization than the Phins. And well...the results don’t lie.

His results don't lie either, is it really possible he only had 1 TD all year???!!!

Congrats Jay Ajayi you're a Super Bowl Champion. Now how about the Miami Dolphins Organization get its s*** together and win a championship , instead of helping other teams win one.

He was one of the best offensive components on this team (touchdown or none). He was a weapon and it was proven that Philly knew how to utilize him. A role player? Why don't we figure out how to get some more players that know their role on this team.

On THIS team, LAST year. He didn't show much else all year. Production was down all year from last year, total yards and YPA. This Eagles team won because of 1) an outstanding OL 2) Clement/Blount 3) Talented WR core

57 yards is just a role player, nothing more.

I actually think it's funny we traded him for basically nothing and he won a Super Bowl and will be on a team that will win more games pretty much every year than us.

All you can do is just laugh

Remember that we have more former and current players talking down on our front office than playoff victories in the last decade. I wouldn't feel all to confident about the football decisions (trading, cutting, etc) being made in this organization. I've seen players leave Miami and have success in other places. There is a reason for that.

Can't argue some of the decision making and contract extensions being questionable......but regarding Ajayi taking a shot at the Fins, why should we care? Our running game improved after he left and while he had his moments while here, we have already replaced him.

A lot of time and energy in this thread that is taking us away from the really important threads....like is Foles better than Tannehill or perhaps what Kirk Cousins had for breakfast this morning.

Not trying to get too far off topic here, so I’ll close with this.... every team has players that left and found success with other teams. You could make an argument for the Patriots letting Blount and Long go, just for them to turn around and beat them in the super bowl.

Ajayi whined his way out of Miami, ended up on a team that won the Super Bowl without needing much of him, and is rubbing it in their face without acknowledging that his replacement put up better numbers after he left than he was putting up in the same role.

Meh. Couldn't care less. Like the late great Jim Mandich would say, "When you reach the top of the mountain, you're entitled to a few Tarzan yells."

Sure, he's shown immaturity. He'll either grow out of it or he won't. Not my problem. Not the Dolphins' problem. Kenyan is better anyway and I don't believe RB should be bell cow type of position. I'm good with a two back system.

But yet he b tched like a little girl when here was hear, and he was no role player.

I liked him as a player here. Love how he runs, angry. I wouldn’t have traded him. Ajayi and Drake would have been a heck of a combo. Having said all that, he’s an adult, right? This isn’t super mature and gives a glimpse of the personality that sort of proves the point as to why he’s gone.

As we will discuss as the offseason unfolds, Tannenbaum brings some major concerns on his ability to manage football operations. You have to wonder how much hope we can have with him bungling his way year after year.

Back
Top Bottom