Ajayi takes ANOTHER parting shot. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ajayi takes ANOTHER parting shot.

If someone was willing to give more than a fourth then Ajayi would have been traded there. Personally I'm glad that it happened because we found out that Drake is superior in practically every aspect of the game and we're better off now.

Two things for sure, he definitely feels much more well received by the eagles brass even in a back up role.

Should be interesting to see how he enjoys a backup/part time role going forward
Someone better tell him a part time running backs rushing an average 10
times a game don't make "Big $$$$" then the bridge burning will commence
We won't have long to wait as he's going to be a free agent after next season

This was his attempt at using clever word play to call out Adam Gase for trying to throw dirt on his name, and leaking stuff to the media.

My only comment in this whole mess is that if that's what he considers clever, he ought to stick to his day job.

He had a good game, but one play in particular puzzled me.

He took the ball and had a wide open hole between the C and RG and it took him a minute to see it and it resulted in him getting hit earlier than he should've had he seen it quicker..

He also runs with a weird gallop.

I wish the kid the best and I hope he has a good career.

EDIT:

Here's the play.

Last edited:
57 yards in the Superbowl and the guy thinks he's all world.

Absolutely indicates this guys lack of character and only proves Gase's point he was a locker room cancer.

• jaytrainTHEY may have tried to discredit you, discount you, throw dirt on your name...none of it matters now. LEGACIES LAST FOREVER. funny how they were GASsEd over journalistic...look at me now. ONLY GOD. YURP^
*Note the caps in GASsEd"

Classless drama queen.

What's wrong with what he is saying? He played a big role in them making and winning the superbowl. We traded talent away and that talent went on to better themselves. As for us, we are still mired in mediocrity.

total shot at Gase imo from Ajayi.

Landry liked the photo & commented "anything is possssssssiiiiiibbbbbbllllllleeeee"

yeah forgot about that, don't know if it was a shot as much as him wishing his buddy well.

What's wrong with what he is saying? He played a big role in them making and winning the superbowl. We traded talent away and that talent went on to better themselves. As for us, we are still mired in mediocrity.

A "big role", the dude didn't score more than 1 TD all year!! He was a role player, no need to take a shot when Miami hooked him up with his present situation that obviously worked well to his favor.

Glad for Jay but they were winning that with or without him.

Back
Top Bottom