Ajayi takes ANOTHER parting shot. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ajayi takes ANOTHER parting shot.

I liked him as a player here. Love how he runs, angry. I wouldn’t have traded him. Ajayi and Drake would have been a heck of a combo. Having said all that, he’s an adult, right? This isn’t super mature and gives a glimpse of the personality that sort of proves the point as to why he’s gone.

As we will discuss as the offseason unfolds, Tannenbaum brings some major concerns on his ability to manage football operations. You have to wonder how much hope we can have with him bungling his way year after year.

What it means to be an adult in the millennial generation isn't the same as what it meant to be an adult in another generation.

Thus, we see Landry lauded for his passion after he starts a fight that gets two Dolphins ejected, rather than pilloried for acting like a child.

At the end of the day there are almost no NFL players who are traded that do not harbor ill will against the people who gave up on them. Some vent it publicly, others smolder privately, but they all seek revenge. I don't see Ajayi trashing the Dolphins, he seems to be focusing his issues on Gase personally. And if we look back, Gase did stuff like this several times before, so it may just be one of Gase's tactics to get a team's attention. Anyway, Ajayi did exactly what I wanted him to do, beat the Patriots. That's thanks enough for me.

And he didn't trash his teammates, he didn't trash the fans, he didn't trash most of the coaches, he seems to have localized his anger towards only those individuals who gave up on him and got rid of him. Can't say that I blame him for that.

Now Wes Welker on the other hand, he trashed the entire Dolphins franchise, the coaches, the front office, the fans, he was truly but -hurt. Compared to Welker, Ajayi has been downright polite.

Ajayi should enjoy his moment and say nothing about his former team unless it's a thank you, I didn't hear Blount dissing or being a smart ass towards the Patriots after they loss. Don't **** on the ladder on your way up dude.

Anyone see when Foles had to tell him what route to run? Same BS! Glad he is gone!

What it means to be an adult in the millennial generation isn't the same as what it meant to be an adult in another generation.

Thus, we see Landry lauded for his passion after he starts a fight that gets two Dolphins ejected, rather than pilloried for acting like a child.

A few years ago before Dwayne Wade left Miami, his son supposedly put up a Snapchat video titled, "dedicated to the heat" with him and his father in a car, and Rihanna's "Bitch Betta Have My Money" blasting in the background. When asked about it, Wade played coy and said the video was misinterpreted. Likely story. Times are definitely changing.

He was one of the best offensive components on this team (touchdown or none). He was a weapon and it was proven that Philly knew how to utilize him. A role player? Why don't we figure out how to get some more players that know their role on this team.

One of the best offensive components...behind Jeffrey, Blount, Agholer, Ertz...but yeah totally one of the best.

2 years ago the phins made the playoffs riding on Ajayi running game, and Jays stats proved that hands down. I was hoping it was the Gase factor that got us most of those wins but considered that Gase may have been riding Jays coat tails. After the end of this season and looking at all the pieces I see Gases handprints all over it. First Gase gets his QB in Cutler and when that doesn't work out its last years rb fault, then Cutler gets banged up before all the tough games out trots Moore and then out trots Cutler for the winnable games, then last game of the year Gase basically throws the game with Fales. Gase probably figured hey lets go get a higher draft pick but who cares right? I agree. Laundry gets the record, gets a touchdown and since this a Gase throwaway game, hits back after getting choke hole. Why not. You coach a team like that you loose the players, especially the veterans. Scare tactics work fine on fringe player's and rookies but veterans need inspiration and coaching. Glad we picked up these new assistants really am, because we need improved coaching to move on and the past staff was not up to the job. The question is can and will these coaches deal with Gases ego and will Gases ego be to large for them to stick around.

Drake scored 3 tds all year and he gets a lot of praise.

Yeah, because he had 594 yards from scrimmage in the last 5 games of the season and 850 yards from scrimmage after the Ajayi trade. He was the reason our offense was even somewhat decent after the Ajayi trade.

winning breeds a profound lack of "problems."

Losing = "problems" galore.

Ajayi played well - he had tough runs and picked up at least 3 blitzes pretty well.

He got off of the dumpster fire team from hell - the Dolphins - to get a $135K superbowl victory check- and made his former team look like a bunch of idiots (which we are)!

No way Ajayi should have been traded - see Malcolm Butler please - act like a jackass and get treated like a Jackass. Ajayi watching his dolphins lose from the sidelines in street clothes would have been just punishment. Eat the 4th round draft pick and actually teach EVERYBODY on the team a lesson (that is as long as Jeff Fischer is not a head coach - in the case that Fischer was around, trade him to Fischer for a 7th rounder).

The Dolphin organization is completely irrelevant. God played a cruel trick on me getting me hooked onto fanship of this awful, pathetic, going no-where 6 and 10 or 8 and 8 piece of crap team! "Cuddles my life is like a long dark highway with endless tollbooths and no exits" - Divine quote from Polyester the scratch and sniff movie. John Waters should have put a Dolphin emblem up on the movie screen and then flashed for movie goers to sniff the theater provided scratch and sniff card - and it should smell like a steaming pile of dog ****!

**** you Miami!

Ajayi played well - he had tough runs and picked up at least 3 blitzes pretty well.

He got off of the dumpster fire team from hell - the Dolphins - to get a $135K superbowl victory check- and made his former team look like a bunch of idiots (which we are)!

No way Ajayi should have been traded - see Malcolm Butler please - act like a jackass and get treated like a Jackass. Ajayi watching his dolphins lose from the sidelines in street clothes would have been just punishment. Eat the 4th round draft pick and actually teach EVERYBODY on the team a lesson (that is as long as Jeff Fischer is not a head coach - in the case that Fischer was around, trade him to Fischer for a 7th rounder).

The Dolphin organization is completely irrelevant. God played a cruel trick on me getting me hooked onto fanship of this awful, pathetic, going no-where 6 and 10 or 8 and 8 piece of crap team! "Cuddles my life is like a long dark highway with endless tollbooths and no exits" - Divine quote from Polyester the scratch and sniff movie. John Waters should have put a Dolphin emblem up on the movie screen and then flashed for movie goers to sniff the theater provided scratch and sniff card - and it should smell like a steaming pile of dog ****!

**** you Miami!

Almost as mature a response as Ajayi's.

Perhaps, this lack of maturity is the reason he was traded to begin with........

Maybe. But we really dont know much about what happened with his relationship with Gase. At the end of the day there were 3 parties to that trade: the Fins, Eagles and Ajayii. I think we were the clear losers, like we are in every trade were a part of.

Back
Top Bottom