Akeem Spence feels bad for players that are still on the Dolphins roster | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Akeem Spence feels bad for players that are still on the Dolphins roster

Banksy

Club Member
Reaction score

“I feel bad for ’em. . . . Those guys don’t have any control over what’s going on. . . . It’s one of those things, man, you shake your head on,” Spence said.

And I’ll feel bad for him when that atrocious Philly back 7 costs them the season.

Sounds a bit bitter towards the coaching staff. Any one know if there was any problems between him and the coaches?
As for control the coaches say their door is open for the players to talk to them or is that just coach speak?

maybe if you played & fitted into our scheme better you wouldn't have been cut my boy......

“I feel bad for ’em. . . . Those guys don’t have any control over what’s going on. . . . It’s one of those things, man, you shake your head on,” Spence said.

You'd think these guys were working for minimum wage...

This is BS just as most of the whining around here. A lot of these players wouldn't be getting the opportunity to play in the NFL. This is their chance to learn what it takes and make a career of it. They should be balling out every week. As for us I find it interesting and I am going to enjoy watching to see if there is any progress. Hopefully the dolphins end up finding or developing 3 to 5 above average players (above the players we know should be here) after it's all over. Let's face it, if these players flame out on this roster their chances of making it in the NFL are over. These guys should be doing everything they can to improve their play. As should the coaches.

Super Bowl contender...with former Dolphins defensive coordinator Matt Burke
This season just gets weirder and weirder.

Back
Top Bottom