Akili Smith Relased - to Fins??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Akili Smith Relased - to Fins???

Sorry byroan...haven't been on much today, didn't see the earlier thread.

No, No, No

No, No, No, We do not need him in the line up period. He has done nothing but struggle. Bengals, Packers, keep him in the Europe League. Let him get his weight up. Go Fins!!!!!!

Doktor Ivel said:
hed win that fight, you dont think he could beat out Rosenfels?

based on what?? at least sage has been able to keep himself on the same teams roster for 3 years

I like Sage..

I think if A.J. struggles this season I would not hesitate to start Sage over the old man Gus.

would any of you have wanted to take david garrard from jax last year if they were willing to trade him to us? (rather than AJ)

MelbournePhin said:
would any of you have wanted to take david garrard from jax last year if they were willing to trade him to us? (rather than AJ)

It's tough to say. I know a lot of people don't like A.J., but I see him being a star in this league. I also see the same for Garrard, but last year I'd say it's a push, now I'd rather have AJ.

kpcane said:
It's tough to say. I know a lot of people don't like A.J., but I see him being a star in this league. I also see the same for Garrard, but last year I'd say it's a push, now I'd rather have AJ.

i would have taken garrard, i hope you are right though :)

Drew Brees

I would have loved to see Brees down South. If the Chargers would have released him. But I dont know if we would have had the money to pick him up.

This is the kind of acquisition that wouldn't surprise me from Mueller.

Akili Smith is the one guy who could make A.J. Feeley's typical pass look like a rainbow. I wish my 2-irons could pierce the wind like Akili's line drives.

Awsi Dooger said:
Akili Smith is the one guy who could make A.J. Feeley's typical pass look like a rainbow. I wish my 2-irons could pierce the wind like Akili's line drives.

i wish i could hit the ball off the T. i went golfing fot the 1st time ever on sat. it was very humbling andf frustrating

Back
Top Bottom