Akili Smith Relased - to Fins??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Akili Smith Relased - to Fins???

I dont know why I clicked the reply button, no words or emoticons can voice my distain for these kinds of threads

Finfolife said:
I would have loved to see Brees down South. If the Chargers would have released him. But I dont know if we would have had the money to pick him up.

You might just get what you wish for. It's a wierd situation for Brees/Rivers because they can't afford to pay them both. Personally I think Brees isn't going to be there much longer. To tell you the truth if they cut Ramsey I would be willing to take him. The guys been a victim of a terrible offense.

PhinFan0202 said:
You might just get what you wish for. It's a wierd situation for Brees/Rivers because they can't afford to pay them both. Personally I think Brees isn't going to be there much longer. To tell you the truth if they cut Ramsey I would be willing to take him. The guys been a victim of a terrible offense.

brees wont be cut. hes gonna be milked for draft picks if rivers is deemed the starter. i like the ramsey idea

Listen, if this season ends up being the worst case scenario and our quarterbacks all suck, we have the Phillip Rivers factor waiting for a first round investment. In that worst case scenario, we do not need Akili Smith, we need Philip Rivers

MelbournePhin said:
i wish i could hit the ball off the T. i went golfing fot the 1st time ever on sat. it was very humbling andf frustrating

I have a friend who started at age 50 and now loves it, improving every year. I started off giving him dozens of shots, now just 4 per side. Twenty-five is a good age to begin. Remember low and slow on the backswing but a full turn and high finish, stomach toward target. Better to learn by blasting the ball. Touch and finesse come later.

I wish I could play like I did at age 16. I was lucky that my grandfather started me at age 8 with a homemade course on his huge property in southwest Dade. By high school I was a low handicap, #1 on the school team and plenty of junior trophies. Actually I should have one more. One year I stunk up the final round of the Skipper Chuck tournament (Chuck Zink) at old Colonial Palms on South Dixie Highway and bolted early. Months later I picked up a copy of Florida Golfer magazine and saw the results, with my name in third place. I called the course and they had given my trophy to the 4th place bozo.

Awsi Dooger said:
I have a friend who started at age 50 and now loves it, improving every year. I started off giving him dozens of shots, now just 4 per side. Twenty-five is a good age to begin. Remember low and slow on the backswing but a full turn and high finish, stomach toward target. Better to learn by blasting the ball. Touch and finesse come later.

I wish I could play like I did at age 16. I was lucky that my grandfather started me at age 8 with a homemade course on his huge property in southwest Dade. By high school I was a low handicap, #1 on the school team and plenty of junior trophies. Actually I should have one more. One year I stunk up the final round of the Skipper Chuck tournament (Chuck Zink) at old Colonial Palms on South Dixie Highway and bolted early. Months later I picked up a copy of Florida Golfer magazine and saw the results, with my name in third place. I called the course and they had given my trophy to the 4th place bozo.

thanx for the tip

Back
Top Bottom