**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

Well boys, Sparty was going to give you a good game but the master of disrespect motivation was slandered by SI today. They referred to him as Mike Dantonio on the cover. FoxSports did the same thing prior to the B1G Championship game lol. You've been warned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well boys, Sparty was going to give you a good game but the master of disrespect motivation was slandered by SI today. They referred to him as Mike Dantonio on the cover. FoxSports did the same thing prior to the B1G Championship game lol. You've been warned

Hopefully Saban and the Tide will be on the lookout now and appreciate the heads up...

Seriously, the Alabama MSU game is going to be a really good game. Good old fashioned slugfest. Slimm, what's your thoughts on how Sparty matches up?

This will be the first time since September that Connor Cook is healthy. Hard to tell what MSU's offense will look like.

Seriously, the Alabama MSU game is going to be a really good game. Good old fashioned slugfest. Slimm, what's your thoughts on how Sparty matches up?

It depends on how many backup quarterbacks Sparty has ready. They went through 3 of 'em a few years ago when they faced Bama in the Capital One Bowl.

In all seriousness though, I don't think they match up at all. You can't out-Alabama Alabama. If anybody knows that, it's Dantonio.

It won't be 49-7 like it was in 2011, but the 9.5 points Bama is favored by may not be enough in my opinion.

State is solid in the trenches on both sides of the ball and has a much better QB. Though I believe Bama wins I'd take Sparty and the points. Going to be closer than you think.

Saban to ESPN on if he could coach anywhere else: "No, I really don’t. I don’t see it ever happening …” Alabama needs to look for new coach.

:sidelol:

Saban to ESPN on if he could coach anywhere else: "No, I really don’t. I don’t see it ever happening …” Alabama needs to look for new coach.

:sidelol:
That has definitely been the kiss of death in the past!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I don't see Saban leaving Alabama until he retires and quite honestly, when he does they'll have quality guys lining up to take the job.

When nick retires..Dabo comes running to take over.remember this is Bama..not the canes..have fun with Mark..already hearing rumblings, his wife isn't real happy about the move..

After fifteen years at Bama, winning five or six championships. ..nick announces his retirement. Dolphin fans stand up together and yell."see!!! Told you he would leave"....lol

When nick retires..Dabo comes running to take over.remember this is Bama..not the canes..have fun with Mark..already hearing rumblings, his wife isn't real happy about the move..

We will have fun with Richt. After seemingly an eternity of incompetent coaching, it will be nice to at least have a good coach even if he's not "elite".

Like I said, they didn't match up with Alabama at all. And the 9.5 points weren't going to be enough.

Despite Michigan St. being "solid" on both LOS, they couldn't match up anywhere else....the skill positions. Not even close.

They really didn't even match up at the LOS except for their defensive line vs. Bama's offensive line. Sparty's offensive line certainly couldn't match up with Bama's defensive line. However, that's not a knock. Nobody can match up with this Alabama defensive line. This is a special group.

You can't out-Alabama Alabama. That's not how you beat 'em.

Im worried about Clemson..they have the offense that can give us problems. We should be ok, as long as no flukey plays happen..like the Ole Miss game.

Like I said, they didn't match up with Alabama at all. And the 9.5 points weren't going to be enough.

Despite Michigan St. being "solid" on both LOS, they couldn't match up anywhere else....the skill positions. Not even close.

They really didn't even match up at the LOS except for their defensive line vs. Bama's offensive line. Sparty's offensive line certainly couldn't match up with Bama's defensive line. However, that's not a knock. Nobody can match up with this Alabama defensive line. This is a special group.

You can't out-Alabama Alabama. That's not how you beat 'em.
Congrats. I really thought they would give Bama a game. Sparty has a lot of talent on the OL but Bama just whipped em.

Mobile QBs like Watson have given Bama some problems in the past. Thoughts on whether or not they can contain him?

Back
Top Bottom