**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

Congratulations Slimm, Namor, and all of the Tide fans. Outstanding game, best NC game I've seen in a while.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I know there's a few Clemson people around here, and I'd like to say a few things...

First, be VERY, VERY proud of the way your team played. Hell, I'm proud for 'em myself. Most teams wouldn't have hung in there with Alabama when they start really pouring it on in the 4th quarter of games like this. Understand something.... Alabama doesn't just want to beat you, they want to physically beat you up, and make you quit. And most teams do.

Clemson punched back. They proved they were a championship team. They are. However, the news gets even better for Clemson in my opinion, which I'll touch on later.

I've been around Alabama football a long time. I love every championship team that we've had in my time....going back to the 1960's. But I don't know that I've ever been more proud of a team than I am this one. This team had more doubts than any of the previous championship teams that we've had under Coach Saban. Starting with the quarterback. Jake Coker earned this football team. The hard way. He earned it in a loss at the hands of Ole Miss. A game in which he inexplicably, didn't get the start. When Coker came into that game and nearly led them to the come from behind win, they became a team on a mission. They wouldn't settle for anything less than a championship.

As for Clemson, make no mistake, they'll be back in the playoff next year. Perhaps Watson will enter the playoffs with a Heisman Trophy next year as well. Whatever Derrick Henry was telling Deshaun Watson when they embraced at the end of the game, and Henry wouldn't let him go.... I agree with it. Watson is a special, special player. He's the reason Clemson wouldn't stay down. Nothing rattles Watson. It's his poise and composure that is so rare. Forget the incredible physical talent, accuracy, athleticism, and dual threat ability. Players like him don't come along very often. You better believe it.

I've always been a fan of Dabo. Being a Bama boy and being a member of one of my other favorite Crimson Tide teams back in '92. His team plays like their coach. Like a bunch of walk-ons with a chip on their shoulder. I'll be a Clemson fan in 2016.

Lastly, I'm happy for Coach Saban. This is what his "process" accomplishes when everybody buys in. This is a nearly unprecedented run in college football that he's built at Alabama. The media will want to talk about whether or not he's the best ever, and compare him to Bear Bryant. I would have to give that answer a lot of thought. I couldn't answer it right now.

But I know this, he's in the conversation.

Roll Tide,

#Sweet16

Yeah Clemson fans should be proud. What a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Namor this one's for you. Roll Tide

CZRVnrxU8AEEMia.jpg

Fifteen rings plus the one being manufactured..."16"....West Virginia talking about education? come on Bump...

Getting close....Trojans..get ready....Lanes back!!!

Back
Top Bottom