**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

Nick Saban is scum. He quit on our Dolphins never gonna forgive him for lying about not being interested in leaving and then he left. Hes a great coach but hes a douche

Nick Saban is scum. He quit on our Dolphins never gonna forgive him for lying about not being interested in leaving and then he left. Hes a great coach but hes a douche

who cares?....Instead of waiting till the season was over...I wish to God,he had just told the truth and said...I'm gone now,..this is a dumpster fire....and ten years later?...who was right?

who cares?....Instead of waiting till the season was over...I wish to God,he had just told the truth and said...I'm gone now,..this is a dumpster fire....and ten years later?...who was right?
I still believe that if Saban had a strong GM and didn't have personnel duties, he would still be the Dolphins coach and we would be very relevant. He is a great GameDay coach but an awful GM.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Butch Jones and his gimick offesnse needs to be fired! Back to drinking now I'm sure I'll be calling for Gase's head when I wake up!

Oh bye just to go ahead and get this in before the steeler's game FIRE ADAM GASE HE SUCKS WORSE THEN BILL CLINTON!!!

I think I found a coach worse then what tennessee has don't blieve me watch the game against the steelers and find out.

Don't beat yourself up..Tennessee's a good team..just not real deep. I think this bama team and ohio state are the cream of the crop this year.

Leave him be, that's all you can do Namor.

Some fanbases have such short memories they require "processing" every year.

hurtsdwi.0_zpstwtzsr2c.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Next!!!! Lets see if A&M is ready to step up in the heavyweight division.....

Don't beat yourself up..Tennessee's a good team..just not real deep. I think this bama team and ohio state are the cream of the crop this year.

I think Bama is clearly 1a. Ohio State and Michigan are 1b and then every one else. Clearly Michigan has to remain injury free because they don't have the depth Bama and the Buckeyes do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonathan Allen is a great talent. He was up against a true freshman all day the kid had no chance, but that play was an impressive display of lower body explosion. He never even had to use any technique. I don't think talent evaluators will make more out of that play than what was really there like the internet has though.

Jonathan Allen is a great talent. He was up against a true freshman all day the kid had no chance, but that play was an impressive display of lower body explosion. He never even had to use any technique. I don't think talent evaluators will make more out of that play than what was really there like the internet has though.

Yeah you could tell the aTm kid was out matched, but lordy that lunge over the RB trying to block him.

Do you think he's more of a 3-4 DE or a 4-3 DE at the next level? Or does it really even matter with him?

Back
Top Bottom