**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

It would have been nice to have Auburn beat UGa to make the Iron Bowl really meaningful.

I saw a graphic, on espn, at luch that said, "Auburn was won 9 of 11 when both are ranked in the top 20."

That said, If The P12 (UW) gets hosed for the playoffs then I will have no qualms about declaring Roll Tide come early Jan. Sod Ohio State!

Billy Napier to Arizona State as OC, if I'm not misaken he's been consistently a top 3 recruiter nationally per 247 (though let's be honest with Saban that doesn't matter)

Ok...Ruggs is in...I was worried about him flipping to FSU.

And another #1 recruiting class......

Nothing,I love more than going into La. and getting 4 and 5 star recruits away from the corndogs...

Nothing,I love more than going into La. and getting 4 and 5 star recruits away from the corndogs...
Hey, we got one too, congrats! We'll see you in a few months.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Bump. So Bama fans getting bored with winning? lol

Nope...I remember all to well the Mike Shula,Mike Price ,Dennis Francione,and Mike Dubose eras......Never hire a head coach named Mike..

Reactions: MD
Well played Bama...next man up on that teams means another NFL ready player...it truly is Bama and the rest of college football.

Great game by Bama. FSU made way too many mistakes to hang with a team of that caliber. You guys lived up to the hype 100%, especially that defense.

Great game by Bama. FSU made way too many mistakes to hang with a team of that caliber. You guys lived up to the hype 100%, especially that defense.
Dude!!!Give your team more credit...Those two teams were dead even until the mistakes came...and I also think Jimbo gave up on the run to early.
Your defense is elite...

Dude!!!Give your team more credit...Those two teams were dead even until the mistakes came...and I also think Jimbo gave up on the run to early.
Your defense is elite...

Namor, just wondering if you have any eligibility left and can you still kick a football through the uprights

Namor, just wondering if you have any eligibility left and can you still kick a football through the uprights
LOL...yes!!!! In addition to flanker,i did kick in high school.....Why in God's name,with the talent that Nick gets...kicker is ALWAYS a problem...
Seems like the last ten years, I get a bad feeling everytime we try a 35-40 yd fieldgoal...everytime!!!

Your defense is elite...
Jimbo did give up on the run and our defense looked good. Our special teams looked like dog crap, just horrible for an elite team. That's just overshadowing everything for me right now... as well as wondering why Francois was even in the game when he got hurt. Hopefully, we'll get out crap together and earn a rematch.

Back
Top Bottom