Alabama's Derrick Henry | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alabama's Derrick Henry

LikeUntoGod

The Oracle
Reaction score
We need to somehow draft him and change this team. We need to find a Fullback and run more I formation and pound with the run. Miller is going to become the change of pace, 3rd down back. He is not big or strong enough to carry the load running inside.

Pass on henry...gives you too much legs to tackle...hes all legs

Biased as I may be, I'll wait for Cook to come out next year if I'm taking a first round running back. Henry is very, very good but not as good as Cook or Fournette, imo.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Miller is a good back. We need to keep him around and draft o line and defense in every round.

I don't think the RBs on this team are bad at all.

We just need an OC who will actually use them.

Not a need position IMHO.

Of this yrs Heisman finalists, Miami needs to draft McCaffrey. He is the scatback (Sproles, Woodhead) type that the offense needs regardless of scheme.

Big. Slow. Will never make it in the NFL.

Definitely not slow...but he gives you a lot to tackle in the lower half

It is not so much him but what I want is for us to go with a bigger, stronger running game instead of trick plays and scat back runs.

If we stockpile 15 first round picks I'd be happy to take him. Re-sign Miller, we have a young power back with potential already with Ajayi, RB is probably the last position on this roster that needs addressing.

BTW Christian McCaffrey was robbed yesterday. It's sad that the Heisman is now an award reserved for QBs and SEC RBs. Don't need to look any further back than last year to prove that. Mariota had a very good season, but Melvin Gordon came up a handful of yards short of rushing for more yards than anyone else every has in a season in the history of CFB and did it with 9 in the box the vast majority of the time. The voting that year wasn't even close either, handing the trophy to Mariota was just a formality. Shameful.

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

I too am afraid that McCaffrey the younger will end up in Fboro

Normally I wouldn't think that they'd be drafting high enough to get McCaffrey, but that is such a stupid deep RB draft class that they well might get a shot at him late.

Alabama backs always look amazing in college and then become average or pure trash backs in the nfl. Miami also better not draft a running back. Resign Miller and go with Miller Ajayi next year.

Back
Top Bottom