Alabama's Derrick Henry | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alabama's Derrick Henry

Meh, high volume guy that runs too high. He runs over college LBers but won't run over NFL level LBers. He's going to enter the league with too much mileage already on those legs. He doesn't wow me like Fournette and Cook do. Those 2 players are FIRE.

Well Christian McCaffrey isn't eligible for the draft this year so don't have to worry about anybody getting him this year.

Well Christian McCaffrey isn't eligible for the draft this year so don't have to worry about anybody getting him this year.

I know. That's why I fear that he might be available late for NE to pick. The 2017 RB class is ridiculously deep.

I still don't put much merit into the "runs too high" argument. That was the knock on Adrian Peterson and DeMarco Murray coming out of school, and we all know how they've turned out.

But with that being said, Henry could be another Trent Richardson.

Ezekiel Elliot is so much better than Henry. It's not close. Elliot is the most complete back to come out in a long time. That being said, too many holes to draft a running back in the early rounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alabama backs always look amazing in college and then become average or pure trash backs in the nfl. Miami also better not draft a running back. Resign Miller and go with Miller Ajayi next year.

Name one besides Trent. Henry will be good, maybe great but better Rb's to draft next year in the 1st. We need to keep Miller and draft elsewhere

Biased as I may be, I'll wait for Cook to come out next year if I'm taking a first round running back. Henry is very, very good but not as good as Cook or Fournette, imo.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Give me Captain Cook!

3 pages in and still nobody that's seen Derrick Henry play football. Not surprised.

Check back in a week or so...

3 pages in and still nobody that's seen Derrick Henry play football. Not surprised.

I've seen him play several times. What's your point? Great college back. If he were to fall to us in round two I'd be very pleased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why are we wasting draft picks on running backs? We have bigger needs. You can find running backs in round 5 and on.

Only running back that is worth a pick in the first 3 rounds is Dalvin Cook he is actually special.

I've seen him play plenty Slim. He's a good player, but when he runs all I see is a pair of legs moving. And they're only moving at an OK speed and he's moving at that OK speed through some awfully big holes opened up for him. Does he have vision? Is he a receiving threat? Don't know. Personally I think Cook, Elliott, and Fournette are much more dynamic, have less question marks, and they come with less mileage (except for Elliott) on their legs.

I've seen him play a lot, he's a very good college back who may make a solid NFL back. I don't see star potential, or any reason for the Dolphins to consider taking him, or any other RB with any of their picks.

I've seen him play plenty Slim. He's a good player, but when he runs all I see is a pair of legs moving. And they're only moving at an OK speed and he's moving at that OK speed through some awfully big holes opened up for him. Does he have vision? Is he a receiving threat? Don't know. Personally I think Cook, Elliott, and Fournette are much more dynamic, have less question marks, and they come with less mileage (except for Elliott) on their legs.

He has more than OK speed. He's not your ordinary big back. And our line was actually pretty average compared to years past. He has great vision and is an ok receiving threat. Runs screens pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom