Albert Wilson Trying To Get Antonio Brown To Dolphins? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Albert Wilson Trying To Get Antonio Brown To Dolphins?

As for AB, no, if Wallace couldn't live up to his 12mil a year contract, neither will anyone else making that type of money. But if you make 8 mil a year and only play in 7 games, your a keeper.

Such a small sample to pick from over his 5 year career.

Well he was on my team last year so I got a good look at him. You’d love him if he was on your favorite team too.

Wilson’s abilities didn’t happen magically by moving to Miami. Alex Smith had no arm.

No way. No more spending huge $$$ for free agents. Build through the draft.
the problem with free agency is:

a) if the guy is worth it he probably is going no where but with his current team

b) the guy you succeed in signing is probably more mercenary than team leader

c) human nature: once a person gets his guaranteed money he is less motivated. After all these failed offseasons, I look forward more to watching UDFA's than FA's

Man some of you guys are delusional, if Brown and Bell both want to come here they will be here and it damn well won't be no where near minimum. You guys can fantasize all you want about some of the best nfl players coming here to play for the minimum it will never happen in you're unrealistic minds. All these fantasies about a full rebuild, full rebuilds don't even exist, you either are a good team or not and if your not this isn't Sam Hinkie and the NBA there is no such thing as a full rebuild, nice to see you guys so gullible. It will always be a patch up because it's impossible to rebuild from head to toe. You guys man lol I can't

Albert Wilson better stay focused on his stay in Miami.

Forget about the others...

That said -- NO WAY in a billion dollars we sign Brown.

IMO.

Yeah let's get both Bell and Brown. Should have just enough cap space left over to get Nathan Peterman in as QB

I love the idea of Luke Falk passing to Antonio Brown. This is golden. What could possibly go wrong?

I want him here, if only to make cap watchers’ heads collectively explode. :lol:

AB and Bell-these guys aren't about team at all. I say no to both and to any crazy signing. That never works!

The guy is amazing - it is tempting. Doubt it happens whether we are truly rebuilding or not.

Back
Top Bottom