Albert Wilson Trying To Get Antonio Brown To Dolphins? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Albert Wilson Trying To Get Antonio Brown To Dolphins?

Sign me up. I am not all in on any "complete" rebuild mentality. The Rams had a remearkable turnaround and they did it by signing good free agent castaways and turned that ship around post haste.

Just signing these 2 guys will not turn this team around but signing these 2 guys along with other cheap quality vets, a vet QB, and acing the draft could have us making a deep run in the playoffs next year.

The Rams had years of good drafting prior to the free agent signings. Mediocre coaching held them back.

But most of their starters were drafted (Goff, Gurley, Higbee, Cupp, Saffold, Havenstein, Brockers, Donald, Littleton, Barron, Joyner, etc.). After drafting their core and changing coaches, they then brought in big name free agents. That's a good formula- NOT the "cart before the horse" formula for rebuilding that Miami constantly tries to use

He's a great receiver, but he is going to be 31yrs. old. 2019 will be his 9th yr. in the league. He doesn't really fit the rebuilding criteria. Unless he is willing to play for the league minimum (No Chance in Hell), I don't think we will see him in a Phins uni.

1086143536.jpg.0.jpg

The Miami Dolphins are expected to use the 2019 season as a reset button, fixing the salary cap and getting the team ready to be a long term threat in the NFL. That does not mean the players are ready to “tank” a season. With rumors indicating Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le’Veon Bell would like to sign with the Dolphins, another Steelers player is being recruited by at least one member of the Dolphins.

Wide receiver Antonio Brown, who seems destined for a divorce from the Steelers, posted an “photoshopped” image on Instagram in which he was wearing a San Francisco 49ers uniform with Hall of Fame receiver Jerry Rice. Dolphins wide receiver Albert Wilson jumped into the comments, telling Brown, “Well dang I’m embracing you in Miami.”

https://www.thephinsider.com/2019/1...i-dolphins-albert-wilson-instagram-recruiting
No way. No more spending huge $$$ for free agents. Build through the draft.
Absolutely...put your response in CAPS please.

Well he was on my team last year so I got a good look at him. You’d love him if he was on your favorite team too.

Wilson’s abilities didn’t happen magically by moving to Miami. Alex Smith had no arm.

Nice pot shot.

Alex Smith still found a way to get the ball to Kelce and Hill, with Hill hauling in 7TDs with over 1000 yards receiving on 70 some catches in 2017. So I guess his arm was quite capable of getting the ball to his playmakers.

Flores is on the record saying he wants first and foremost “smart” players to build with, I don’t think he meant just football smart.

Brown doesn’t fit the script.

Back
Top Bottom