Alecxih, L. Brown, M. Brown, T. Johnson, Hughes, Linam, Messam, Wade and J. Smith cut | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alecxih, L. Brown, M. Brown, T. Johnson, Hughes, Linam, Messam, Wade and J. Smith cut

Jonas Gray has also been placed on PUP. So, if my calculations are correct, the Dolphins roster now stands at 78 players. They need to make three more cuts before Monday.

tyrell johnson sucked...he has done nothing.

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

wade needed to be cut after last night lol.

Wade's fate was sealed last night.

honestly tho wade had perfect coverage and almost knocked that ball out of Roddy Whites hands but thats the only play Ive seen lol

My biggest disappointment in this group is Messam. Not that he got cut, but because he didn't do much of anything to warrant a spot on the team. I had some expectations for him after he became a CFL star, but he just got lost in the shuffle here. He was obviously behind Bush, Thomas, Slaton and Miller at running back, and when given a chance at fullback he just was no match for Lane.

No surprises in those cuts. When most of our WR's are cut, I wont be surprised with those either.

Back
Top Bottom