Alecxih, L. Brown, M. Brown, T. Johnson, Hughes, Linam, Messam, Wade and J. Smith cut | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alecxih, L. Brown, M. Brown, T. Johnson, Hughes, Linam, Messam, Wade and J. Smith cut

No real suprises on this list although was hoping Wade would show more. Les brown is great in shorts and just more proof there is more to football than running in shorts. He is a good kid but has never really played football beyond high school and he just doesnt seem to have what it takes. I would not mind having him on practice squad because he might develop but he does not deserve a roster spot on any nfl team right now. Messan was never seen from since his arrival, wanted to see what he had but he is much like most cfl players that come to the nfl, just not good enough(Wake is quite the exception not the rule) Thigpen is still in mix so maybe he can make the jump. Tyrell Johnson has never been a good nfl player so always hated the signing.

I was hoping in more from Wade and disappointed he was cut but not surprised.

Les Brown cut, im going to miss his wife...............

Messam IS A STIFF A POORS MANS BRANDON JACOBS ..PURE CFL RB..LES BROWN LOOKS VERY SLOW WITH THE PADS ON ..THIS GUY WON'T BE PICKED UP FOR THE PS BECAUSE HE WAS FROM THE FIRST CUTS.

I wish the problem was that there so many good players they do not know who to cut. The real problem is there are so many bad players they don't know who to keep.

Don't know and didn't see half the guys mentioned. I feel for Les brown (and his former wife lol) because of Hardknocks. Otherwise, who the hell is Les Brown. Still, bad cut IMO- from a psychological standpoint. If this guy was truly 15 minutes early for every meeting and the last guy off of the practice field, coaches should have kept him as an example.

Quick question for the VIP gurus out there if I am lucky enough to have one of you skim through this post: why wasn't Brown considered for WR? He ran a 4.3 something, no? His only downfall was that he'd allow even sleds to make tackles. With the WRs on our roster, why not a shot at WR?

A moment of silence for Les Brown, who is being consoled in the arms of his hot girlfriend as we speak.

Back
Top Bottom