Alecxih, L. Brown, M. Brown, T. Johnson, Hughes, Linam, Messam, Wade and J. Smith cut | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alecxih, L. Brown, M. Brown, T. Johnson, Hughes, Linam, Messam, Wade and J. Smith cut

No surprised about Les Brown, he's the weakest man in America.

Maybe Les should consider on being a long-snapper
Because playing TE in NFL is not in his future

Does anyone know of a website that reports teams cuts league-wide?

i dont get why les brown couldn't try wideout? i never really saw him as a tight end probably doesn't have the quickness in and out of breaks but not every wideout has to. 4.4 speed with his height should be able to do something receiving wise. having him block period is a waste of his ability

My biggest disappointment in this group is Messam. Not that he got cut, but because he didn't do much of anything to warrant a spot on the team. I had some expectations for him after he became a CFL star, but he just got lost in the shuffle here. He was obviously behind Bush, Thomas, Slaton and Miller at running back, and when given a chance at fullback he just was no match for Lane.

Messam is a soft 240 - not surprised at all

I think they are going to stash Brown on the PS and see if he can improve his blocking.

He's not strong enough and he's too removed from football to overcome strength with technique. You could give Less Brown a sledgehammer, a DE/LB is going to punch him in the mouth before he can wield it.

I do hope they stash to give him a shot at WR.

nobody in that group worth worrying over, with the lack of talented depth on this team, their will only be a few at the cut to 53 that i will be said to see go and thats only cuz they seems to have some potential in the long run

No surprise, Wade got used, we could find someone better, but we'll likely just see more of Jimmy Wilson, which isn't bad. Everyone else is just fodder really

To everybody clamoring to have Les Brown try out at WR, running a 4.4 in gym shorts isn't the same as running in pads, and there is SO much more to being a WR than running fast. Add to that a 4.4 WR is nothing special, so why would you waste time and effort on a guy who isn't faster than other guys you could work with and has NO experience at the job? His was a nice story, but it was kind of obvious how it would end when you saw how he was getting thrown around like a ragdoll on Hard Knocks. I couldn't believe how many people on here pegged him to make the 53 man squad before training camp. It was a longshot.

Back
Top Bottom