Alex Smith on "Cold Pizza" ...... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alex Smith on "Cold Pizza" ......

I don't like QB's to be ****y. Farve, Elway, Manning are not ****y. (i dont think)

Receivers are ****y.

Jeff George, Leaf was ****y.

NYinBostonFin said:
I don't like QB's to be ****y. Farve, Elway, Manning are not ****y. (i dont think)

Receivers are ****y.

Jeff George, Leaf was ****y.
Marino, Elway and Kelly were .

I guess it depends on what we define as ****y. In some people's opinion, Farve and Marino were very confident and ****y. IMO Farve, Marino, and Alex are not ****y. They are just really relaxed and confident. Now say a QB was ****y in a Terrell Owens type of way, then we can start worrying.

Like already said Dan Marino was ****y as well. You need your QB and team leader to have a 'swagger' in their step.

Schleprock said:
Oh really?? That's funny, because besides running ability and pure "how far can you chuck a ball", Smith shows more skill in all other facets of quarterbacking than Mike Vick did then.....or maybe even now.

Another "smart QB" that lacks the deep ball and who has very little velocity on the rest of his throws... This dude has Chad Pennington (with a little more scrambling ability) written all over him! Theres a reason why Pennington wasnt a top 2 pick and its the same reason why Smith shouldnt be taken #2 overall!

Neither have Super-Star talent/upside!

Do u really believe that Alex Smith will make anywhere near the impact that Vick has made?:lol:

So now Pennington is no good either? Wow, you're getting better by the posts, keep em coming :rolleyes:

Intelligence and accuracy are the 2 most important characteristics. His arm strength is at least average. Don't sit here and tell me Smith has a weaker arm than Brady, Montana, T. Green, or Brees. It's very obvious that being able to throw the deep ball gets you nowhere in this league.

Schleprock said:
So now Pennington is no good either? Wow, you're getting better by the posts, keep em coming :rolleyes:

Intelligence and accuracy are the 2 most important characteristics. His arm strength is at least average. Don't sit here and tell me Smith has a weaker arm than Brady, Montana, T. Green, or Brees. It's very obvious that being able to throw the deep ball gets you nowhere in this league.

Are u a moron?

Who said that Pennington and Smith werent any good?

All I said is that neither of them was/is worthy of being taken #2 overall!

i would not be dissapointed if we drafted alex smith with the #2 overall pick at all.

this is the way i see it:

arrogance- thinking that you are good (feeley)

****iness- knowing that you are good (marino)

Back
Top Bottom