All Aqua | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All Aqua

KYPhinFan

34 Years and Counting...
Reaction score
We wear our all-white uniforms pretty often, but I have rarely seen us wear all-aqua uniforms. Could somebody please post a picture of us wearing the all-aqua uniforms?

Thanks!

clear.gif

and im not sure, but Ive heard a little birdy chirping around saying we're gonna wear them on Monday the 15th against Philly.

personally, I think Aqua/Aqua is the best looking uniform

We should wear those on the road.

White jerseys on aqua pants = uglisest jerseys in team history.

Actually, you've only seen them wear them once and that was last year. It looked awesome but I don't believe that there are any plans to go with the monochromatic look this year. They went with the hideous "orange cone" uniforms instead.

I personally didn't like the Orange look myself. I also wasn't too fond of the Aqua on Aqua last year either. I could live with it but I like our "normal" unis, the best.

They also had the '72 patch, the jerseys were a special. I do wonder though.. the Philly game will be the Duper/Clayton game. Maybe they're gonna wear those? Hope so.

If our offense could keep scoring 33 points I say where the vinatage white on white the rest of the season.

Originally posted by Dajesus
If our offense could keep scoring 33 points I say where the vinatage white on white the rest of the season.

Against league rules, we'd have to officially change our logo and jerseys back to those. Which would have to wait until next year. You can only wear throwbacks on Thanksgiving.

If you ask me, the all-white throwbacks look better than the new all-whites(well, the 97-03 ones). I wouldn't mind switching logos back. Let's be real here, management would do anything to make the fans happy.
54233325784-1.jpg

9303853-1.jpg

ohh that sucks... We would not change our logo back to the throwback or retro style.. i say we change our logo a little more 3d to it..

Originally posted by dolfans1988
ohh that sucks... We would not change our logo back to the throwback or retro style.. i say we change our logo a little more 3d to it..

It's not the logo, it's the jerseys. Those jerseys that we wore yesterday, looked different than any jersey we ever wore. Those were hot.

Back
Top Bottom