All Aqua | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All Aqua

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

:barf:

And I thought orange on white was bad!

You think everything that is good is bad. Our orange jerseys were hott, and you think Hejduk sucks :rolleyes: :lol:

Originally posted by minus
Aqua on Aqua -Should be away game unis
Throwback -Hume unis

I didn't care for the aqua/aqua at the time, but I'd like to see them again. Although I liked the orange, aqua is more the Fins' distinctive color.

Since the aqua/aqua was for a Monday night home game, and it might be again this year (Eagles), then I'd say reserve it for those games: Sunday or Monday nights at home, once or maybe twice a year. Make a sort of tradition out of it.

I also like the aqua tops with white pants. More than any other combo, it's what says 'Miami Dolphins' to me, visually.

Originally posted by NYCphan

I didn't care for the aqua/aqua at the time, but I'd like to see them again. Although I liked the orange, aqua is more the Fins' distinctive color.

Since the aqua/aqua was for a Monday night home game, and it might be again this year (Eagles), then I'd say reserve it for those games: Sunday or Monday nights at home, once or maybe twice a year. Make a sort of tradition out of it.

I also like the aqua tops with white pants. More than any other combo, it's what says 'Miami Dolphins' to me, visually.
during the undefeated season and all through the 70's i used to love to see ths dolphins in white on white. they seemed to win more than with the aqua on white!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Prime Time

Do you think that would look hott?? I do. That would be so so fresh.

There's a possibility. It depends on the other stuff, the little things, like the socks and gloves. Seau would make it look like Holloween with his damn black rist bands. LOL. Again, the aqua face masks screwed up the orange look. I was at the game, and from watching highlights.. damn, the TV screwed the look up. It made it look orange-red.

Originally posted by Expo88
Actually, you've only seen them wear them once and that was last year.

It was, MNF against the Bears. :)

Originally posted by muddaconch
I think orange on orange would look awesome. With white socks, and a white helmet, and an orange facemask.
last i heard, fruit of the loom still owned the rights to pro player. how about aqua boxers or orange briefs?

PT, NAVY uniforms aren't on-field uniforms and SHOULD NEVER BE... it doesn't fit the Tropical theme we've got going. The aqua on aqua look is AWESOME though. And the orange was sweet too.

nope

clear.gif

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
If you ask me, the all-white throwbacks look better than the new all-whites(well, the 97-03 ones). I wouldn't mind switching logos back. Let's be real here, management would do anything to make the fans happy.
54233325784-1.jpg

9303853-1.jpg

I like the old jerseys..just enough orange..

Back
Top Bottom