All Aqua | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All Aqua

I love the orange socks, I also love the navy in the jerseys we have not. But really.. the throwbacks with the orange outside lines on the sides, to go with the orange/striped socks, look much better.

I like the aqua top on white pants. but the 73 throwbacks are geat (imo), and are my favorite. I even liked the grey face masks!!:yes:

Aqua on aqua looks tight!!

clear.gif

Aqua on Aqua -Should be away game unis
Throwback -Hume unis

Originally posted by muddaconch
I think the aqua jerseys with the white pants are our ugliest look..

Actually, I think that is our BEST look. The aqua jerseys with white pants are cool. The all aqua looks incredibly stupid.

Originally posted by minus
Aqua on Aqua -Should be away game unis
Throwback -Hume unis

The home team picks the home uniforms, which is why we almost always wear white away. Most teams pick to wear dark colors at home.

The jerseys we have are a million times better than the throwbacks. I love our white jerseys. We should keep the jerseys the way they are.

For night games at home, we should wear aqua on white.

Originally posted by Samphin
I personally didn't like the Orange look myself. I also wasn't too fond of the Aqua on Aqua last year either. I could live with it but I like our "normal" unis, the best.
i kinda like the aqua pants and white jerseys. the others aren't bad. i really don't know how i feel about the orange ones though!:rolleyes:

I honestly love all our jerseys except our third ones which are the navy blues...just don't do it for me.

I love the aqua on aqua we wore. I loved the orange ones on white (maye orange on orange next year?) we wore. I love the original Aqua on White that we rarely wear but yes those are hott. I also love our white on whites that we wear during day home games to keep cooler. And I do love the away White on Aqua...I think they look nice...and oh yeah I loved the throwbacks we wore Thursday. Those were hott. All our jerseys are hott IMO except for the navy blues.

You know what this thread tells us? None of us can agree on anything! :lol:

It seems like every person in here has a different opinion as to what the best looking Dolphins uniform is or isn't. It's kinda funny actually.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

oh...no...he...didn't :tongue:

Do you think that would look hott?? I do. That would be so so fresh.

Back
Top Bottom