All Day Game Thread | Jill’s still suck! | Page 61 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All Day Game Thread | Jill’s still suck!

Bill isn’t afraid to play a rookie!….
He wasn’t afraid to play a rookie because he had no other option once his backup QB went out for the game and his starting QB was back in Boston with a bad ankle.

Based on how conservative the Patriots offense was, Belichick obviously didn’t trust his rookie QB to do more than hand the ball off. Because if he actually trusted his rookie QB, he would have let him open up the offense by passing the ball more often.

Under the same set of circumstances, MCDaniel will play Thompson if Bridgewater goes out with an injury next week because like Belichick today, his third string QB will be his only option in that case.

The Lions and Seahawks are playing a college game.

To think. The Giants were trying to get rid of him this off season.

Shame Miami didn't pull the trigger.

Imagine him with this offense this year.

I think Brady has met his waterloo anyway. He looks done.
I think his family issues are weighing on him and he just doesn’t have his mind on the game during the week. The fact he could be making $37.5 million dollars this year sitting in a broadcast booth versus the $12 million he is making still playing the game has obviously made his wife think he has his priorities in the wrong place.

I am not a fan of that because it would make the game slow and you would be complaining all the time

Not if the rules states each team gets 1 extra challenge. However, the extra challenge is specifically for a missed penalty.

That TD would have overturned before the red flag hit the ground

pretty ugly but entertaining London game. Refs helped the Vikes out on that last drive. Last kick was nuts!

I was up watching Man City steamroll United as well :munch:
Missed the Vikings Saints. Who was the officiating crew messing things up. Jerome Boger’s crew, Hoculi? Used to be Corrente.
I'd pay it :)
haven’t seen any posts past page 2, but when has Jackson been a closer? Same could be said for Allen and Herbert, Dak, and others.

Not if the rules states each team gets 1 extra challenge. However, the extra challenge is specifically for a missed penalty.

That TD would have overturned before the red flag hit the ground
No need to designate what it's for. Just give an extra challenge. They need to get rid of not being able to challenge anything under 2 minutes. If the crew doesn't choose to review you're SOL. That needs to go

Missed the Vikings Saints. Who was the officiating crew messing things up. Jerome Boger’s crew, Hoculi? Used to be Corrente.

haven’t seen any posts past page 2, but when has Jackson been a closer? Same could be said for Allen and Herbert, Dak, and others.
Is Tua a closer?

Think it's the oline that has Brady troubled. He's got plenty of weapons.
Evans
Godwin
Jones
Beasley
Gage
Brate
Fournette

BYU and Notre Dame in Vegas???

Is Vegas not a city that embodies almost all things non-Mormon? Yeah, we should have a game there!

I think his family issues are weighing on him and he just doesn’t have his mind on the game during the week. The fact he could be making $37.5 million dollars this year sitting in a broadcast booth versus the $12 million he is making still playing the game has obviously made his wife think he has his priorities in the wrong place.
What's this based on besides creepy speculation based on rumor?

Back
Top Bottom