All in favor of Rivers in the first say aye! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All in favor of Rivers in the first say aye!

Originally posted by Jaj
Unless he screws up at the combine.

I bet he chickens out at the combine, not that I'm saying I wouldn't either if I had his athleticism.

Originally posted by SMadison29
NAY

Not sold huh? Okay you are out there on a limb. :lol:

It's a mighty skinny branch right now though.

Originally posted by ZOD

A stud for four years in college, excelled against the best college had to offer, and Mel Kiper over there is looking forward to the combine. :lol:
:shakeno: UFB.....and I'm the one he's trying to classify as having no clue...

Originally posted by Carolina_Dolfan

Thanks for playing....see ya. :lol:

Of course you knew I was going to say that. This was only one game with two good throws & no mistakes. I don't bandwagon.

Originally posted by Jaj
Anybody can screw up at the combine, what kind of statement is that.
Okay, I'll rephrase the question....What exactly do you THINK he can screw up at the combine?.....Keep in mind that your answer had better carry enough weight to completely void ALL 4 YEARS of college accomplishments....

Originally posted by SMadison29

Of course you knew I was going to say that. This was only one game with two good throws & no mistakes. I don't bandwagon.

TRUE, TRUE........glad to see your not a bandwagon guy......I would have stuck up for Rivers even with a bad game......but I have watched him play for 4 years at NC State and can't think of one.......5 MVP's in 4 Bowl games and the Senior Bowl......plus he has been impressive against stud college defenses in Florida State and Ohio State........the guy is a player.

I also love Dorsey's 4 years of accomplishments, but that's another matter.

He could be sick at the combine and throw weaker. Anything can happen.

As far as I am concerned his one problem is consistent accuracy on the deep ball and that can be fixed very easily.

Back
Top Bottom