All in favor of Rivers in the first say aye! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All in favor of Rivers in the first say aye!

Madison said 2 good throw must not have seen the whole game or he's blind try 8 good throws. I did'nt really see a bad throw Los threw a couple of bad throws and so did Shaub. Oh yea

AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE

Originally posted by bigbry
Nay......but if we got him it would be OK
BB

NO!

You must draft JP Losman and it must turn out that his attitude is so bad that he secretly destroys team chemistry under Bellichek nose.

Originally posted by ZOD

NO!

You must draft JP Losman and it must turn out that his attitude is so bad that he secretly destroys team chemistry under Bellichek nose.

Errrrrr...... Zod, I'm not a Pats fan.

BB

I know. I've confused myself.

Originally posted by Noland
Madison said 2 good throw must not have seen the whole game or he's blind try 8 good throws. I did'nt really see a bad throw Los threw a couple of bad throws and so did Shaub. Oh yea

AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE

I recorded the game. Short 0-10 yard throws don't deserve much credit, hell that's all Navarre threw today.

Originally posted by ZOD

NO!

:lol: Zod, I know this has been answered but Big Bry is a phins fan. I know the Belicheck picture is confusing but I can vouch for him. Of course, if he wasn't, I would have to :chair:

Originally posted by Samphin

:lol: Zod, I know this has been answered but Big Bry is a phins fan. I know the Belicheck picture is confusing but I can vouch for him. Of course, if he wasn't, I would have to :chair:

:lol: Do it anyway.... :lol:

BB

Originally posted by SMadison29

I recorded the game. Short 0-10 yard throws don't deserve much credit, hell that's all Navarre threw today.

Well, the ESPN Reporters liked Rivers today and they have better credibility than you. So im sorry i will take their word for it instead of yours.

I guess Salisbury everbody that watched were wrong and you are right. Give it up man this guy was awesome you dislike him so much he could throw an 80 yard td pass and you would say that was not a deep throw. He was the MVP of the game but he only had two good passes give it up man he was better than any qb there.

give credit were credit is do.

Originally posted by SMadison29

Yet no one is talking about Navarre....:huh:;)

Originally posted by Noland
I guess Salisbury everbody that watched were wrong and you are right. Give it up man this guy was awesome you dislike him so much he could throw an 80 yard td pass and you would say that was not a deep throw. He was the MVP of the game but he only had two good passes give it up man he was better than any qb there.

give credit were credit is do.

:cpatch: :adfin: :up:

Philip can run an offense and score some points. The D has to be ready however because sometimes we scored so quickly that the D didn't get enough rest. That's 52 games I've seen him play in and he was just getting warmed up when he cam out for 2 quarters. He would have led the south to 50+ with 4 quarters. He might be gone at 20? If so, I hope it's warm weather and grass.

AYE!

I've been at this Aye for a long time. I say we all just shun the nin-compoops that can't tell QB talent from singing talent.

Madison, don't pee on my shoulder and tell me it's raining! 10 yard throws my butt!

Back
Top Bottom