All in favor of Rivers in the first say aye! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All in favor of Rivers in the first say aye!

Originally posted by ZOD
He deserves a post for a vote of confidence! :lol:

AYE!

I'm sold. Phillip Rivers offers us an outstanding opportunity to improve at pick 20....if we can get him there.

Better yet, we could use the BIG Brunell type money that we'd spend on a QB on our OL.....and Grab a couple studs there. Can you Say Ruben Brown?

Here's what I hope to see -
QB - Rivers and a WR Rds 1-2

FA - 2 Stud OL brought in and signed.

Originally posted by SMadison29
NAY

LOSER! JK Madison........but Denial aint no river in egypt........but cuold be a river in dolfinland!:lol:

Re: Re: All in favor of Rivers in the first say aye!

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

I'm sold. Phillip Rivers offers us an outstanding opportunity to improve at pick 20....if we can get him there.

Better yet, we could use the BIG Brunell type money that we'd spend on a QB on our OL.....and Grab a couple studs there. Can you Say Ruben Brown?

Here's what I hope to see -
QB - Rivers and a WR Rds 1-2

FA - 2 Stud OL brought in and signed.

i woudlnt mind Rivers and Starks. we can get a WR in the third.

Originally posted by SMadison29

I recorded the game. Short 0-10 yard throws don't deserve much credit, hell that's all Navarre threw today.

what did Losman throw? cmon madison, you must of just died when Losman threw up that duck where the reciever was wide open down the seam and he actually had to come back for it. very bad dude very bad.

But i will stand with what i said before, None of us should see Losman as no good or whatever. These games can be overrated as far as what you see.

But Phillip Rivers is a man among boys, no doubt. I am just worried about who would turn around and take him now in front of us. I am worried about the first five teams and then after that, Buffalo, and mainly Pittsburgh. I think Pittsburgh will seriously consider Rivers. They need a QB bad to throw to those WR's. Please pray with me tonight that this does not happen!

Back
Top Bottom