F: Dirk Nowitzski
C: Yao Ming

3rd Team

G: Chauncey Billups
G: Brandon Roy
F: Pau Gasol
F: Kevin Garnett
C: Shaquille O'Neal

Sorry I shoulda specified, this isn't official. Just giving my opinion on the award. :crazy:

Feel free to contribute your own.

Wade named ??2ND?? Team ALL-NBA.

10q09c1-1.jpg

So.. Wade gets shafted again. Kobe, who was clearly less productive than Wade gets the nod over him anyway for 1st team at their respective position, and it wasn't even a close vote.

:shakeno:

kobe is the best player in the nba...wade isn't. hes a very good player, not hte best. big difference.

kobe is the best player in the nba...wade isn't. hes a very good player, not hte best. big difference.

Faker fans are funny.

Mv3 30.2 ppg 7.5 assists 5.0 rebounds 2.2 steals 1.3 blocks 49% shooting

Player Efficiency Rating 30.46

Kobo 26.8 ppg 4.2 assists 5.2 rebounds 1.5 steals 0.4 blocks 47% shooting

Player Efficiency Rating 24.46

10q09c1-1.jpg

So.. Wade gets shafted again. Kobe, who was clearly less productive than Wade gets the nod over him anyway for 1st team at their respective position, and it wasn't even a close vote.

:shakeno:
It's all a sham. Wade was one of the best players defensively last year, much better than Kobe was. Garnett? Please. What's even sadder is both Battier and Artest make the 2nd team. I would think Iguodala should be on the Defensive 2nd team, but just my opinion...

And that says ALL-DEFENSIVE, not ALL-NBA. You can't honestly think Kobe played better defense than Wade this year..

Faker fans are funny.

Exactly. He had .7 better Steals per game, and 1.3 blocks per game is incredible for a Guard. But like I've said, don't take it to heart, it's all a big sham, much like the All-Stars and Pro Bowl selections every year. All a popularity contest to be honest.

wade did have a problem closing out some games this year.

because teams would trap him at half court. you'd think he could pass out of that and one of his teammates would convert on a 4-3, but the supporting cast sucks.

how lebron james makes first team all defense over artest and battier is beyond me. makes me hate this award even more. reminds me of when greg maddux won gold gloves 14 years in a row. do voters even watch the games?

Faker fans are funny.

Wade is the Miami Heat, Bryant has more support (but he is the best player on the Lakers.)

Kevin Garnett is so much better then TIm duncan

Clearly :err:

Back
Top Bottom