Brandon WashingtonOLPHI
Scott McKillopLBBUF
Drayton FlorenceCBDEN
Juaquin IglesiasWRHOU
Jonathan WilhiteCBCHI
Justin MillerCB/KRDET
David GilreathWRPIT

Don't know about their injury statuses.

okay dude. that has been implied on several boards for the past few months. Yeatmann couldnt control how big and muscular he was getting, so they moved him to OT, and with the athleticism of a TE, many people feel that he has the capability to be a TE eligible OT. Sorry if I offended you but with that assumption I assumed maybe you knew what you were talking about.....i'll work on my assumptions better!

So who is holding up the final cuts announcements, the nfl or the dolphins? Or is the deadline not really a deadline?

okay dude. that has been implied on several boards for the past few months. Yeatmann couldnt control how big and muscular he was getting, so they moved him to OT, and with the athleticism of a TE, many people feel that he has the capability to be a TE eligible OT. Sorry if I offended you but with that assumption I assumed maybe you knew what you were talking about.....i'll work on my assumptions better!

It was a brain fart. Simple as that. You just felt like getting snippy. Over what is really nothing.

Wake me up when he plays a regular season game. Seriously. You're just a fan boy.
LMAO.....keep predicting who is gonna stick and who's not based on what you've seen on HBO and then trying to call others out on the same thing...when you can give an opinion you've formed yourself then enlighten us....OR keep running off based on what others have posted and what little you've caught on TV.....you come here bashing someone you've never really seen play but you shoot down those wanting to give him a shot because you say they've never really seen him play either....gtfoh.....

LMAO.....keep predicting who is gonna stick and who's not based on what you've seen on HBO and then trying to call others out on the same thing...when you can give an opinion you've formed yourself then enlighten us....OR keep running off based on what others have posted and what little you've caught on TV.....you come here bashing someone you've never really seen play but you shoot down those wanting to give him a shot because you say they've never really seen him play either....gtfoh.....

No. My opinion is based on three coaching staffs cutting him in 13 months. Plain and simple. I'm not qualified to make that judgement on Hogan and I'll admit it, but you saw one practice and think you know more than three different NFL coaching staffs. Brilliant. gtfoh...

No. My opinion is based on three coaching staffs cutting him in 13 months. Plain and simple. I'm not qualified to make that judgement on Hogan and I'll admit it, but you saw one practice and think you know more than three different NFL coaching staffs. Brilliant. gtfoh...
I saw 1 practice? try like 4 and a half....one rain out....been to one game seen 3 more and saw what you on TV and this year has been the fewest days I've attended in YEARS.....assumptions make an ass out of you and me.....time to donate.....foh

Deon Butler

I know there will be many threads about different free agent recievers, but i think this guy has some serious talent.

Greg Camarillo

should we cut nanee and get him? the saints have released him, but he's easily better than any one of our wrs

We drafted Hartline specifically to replace Camarillo.

Camarillo was Jesus in disguise. He was sent from God to save us from the 0-16 season. He made the big play in 2007, then He made big catches throughout 2008. He was clutch for us.

When we traded Him for Benny Sapp, God was angered. The seeds that were sown in 2008 withered as we watched Camarillo suffer in Minnesota. God even allowed Wes Welker (of all people) to score a 99-yard TD against us while Benny Sapp was covering him. God must have laughed when we released Benny Sapp the following day.

Camarillo must be brought back.

Excellent story. If we needed another slot then maybe, but that's all we have."..we need a deep threat receiver.

Back
Top Bottom