All Roster Cuts Here | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All Roster Cuts Here

I think younger and better WR's can be had at this point. I mean we are probably rolling with 5 WR's . . . you know we are keeping Bess, Hartline and Matthews. I still think Ireland trades for a WR and terminates Naanee and then picks a younger guy up from the cuts to replace Moore.

Greg Camarillo just hasn't been the same since his knee injury . . .but damn he sure has some reliable hands.

You know, I was just telling someone last night how any real dolphins fan will always have a special place in their heart for Greg Camarillo. He gonna be one of those players that the die-hards remember for years and years. All that said, I have to agree with the general sentiment in this thread that he's probably not the guy we're looking for considering where we're at. We are rebuilding and the FO isnt even being shy about it. We need a receiver, but we dont need another marginal receiver that has no upside. We'd be much better served to bring in a vet who is better (Gaffney) or a young guy who maybe isnt as good now, but has upside.

I like Butler. He's always been a little smallish but runs GREAT routes and is quick in short areas. He catches everything too. He was a walk-on as Penn State and just continued to gt better. He's a lot like Bess.

I believe he has 4.3ish speed as well. I agree Id take a flier on him. What can it hurt?

Ireland, go get us 2 WRs PRONTO, get´em into bed between Ryan and Lauren for the next week, and let´s get ready for some FOOOOOTBALLL WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Were just munites away from knowing the waver wire.

Camarillo was Jesus in disguise. He was sent from God to save us from the 0-16 season. He made the big play in 2007, then He made big catches throughout 2008. He was clutch for us.

When we traded Him for Benny Sapp, God was angered. The seeds that were sown in 2008 withered as we watched Camarillo suffer in Minnesota. God even allowed Wes Welker (of all people) to score a 99-yard TD against us while Benny Sapp was covering him. God must have laughed when we released Benny Sapp the following day.

Camarillo must be brought back.

The most plausible explanation I've heard, to be honest.

I do not want major experiments with wide outs. Find me someone that can pick up an offense and can get SOME separation. Give me a vet to go with Hartline and Bess.

I do not want major experiments with wide outs. Find me someone that can pick up an offense and can get SOME separation. Give me a vet to go with Hartline and Bess.

I don't know, I wouldn't mind seeing the Rishard Matthews experiment. Kid's got great hands.

I don't know, I wouldn't mind seeing the Rishard Matthews experiment. Kid's got great hands.

No problem with that. I meant experiments from waiver wire cuts to be the "answer" at receiver for us.

You know, I was just telling someone last night how any real dolphins fan will always have a special place in their heart for Greg Camarillo. He gonna be one of those players that the die-hards remember for years and years. All that said, I have to agree with the general sentiment in this thread that he's probably not the guy we're looking for considering where we're at. We are rebuilding and the FO isnt even being shy about it. We need a receiver, but we dont need another marginal receiver that has no upside. We'd be much better served to bring in a vet who is better (Gaffney) or a young guy who maybe isnt as good now, but has upside.
Well, he can catch unlike Naanee.

Back
Top Bottom