All the way from Berlin .... comes Miamilove20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All the way from Berlin .... comes Miamilove20

Miamilove20

Practice Squad
Reaction score
hi everybody.

My names Selo, a 21 year old born in turkey and rasied in Berlin student. I am a huge Dolphins Fan.

I look forward to chatting up my favorite subject with you guys soon.:)

Welcome aboard Selo, you'll find anything and everything Dolphins here. :welcome: :wave:

Welcome to the greatest country in the world, and to top it off your a fan of the greatest football team in the world.......can life get any better?!

feelthepain said:
Welcome to the greatest country in the world, and to top it off your a fan of the greatest football team in the world.......can life get any better?!

No, no feelthepain... he said he lives in Germany... not the USA :D But you're right about the greatest football team :)

Welcome!
I lived in Frankfurt for 2.5 years....and while there I jumped on the bullet train to Berlin once and stayed with a few girls. I had a great time clubbing there. I loved the place.
Great atmosphere and people.

Welcome dude to the best website and board on the net! I think so anyway.. go fins kick the patsy *** this year..

:welcome: a-board Miamilove20

Please enjoy your stay...

ja ja die berliner....:D, welcome aboard, lets kick some *** this year...

Naber arkadashim? Ben de Turkiye' den geldim, nerelerden sin sen? Ben Istanbul ve Izmir civarindanim.... Hoshgeldin bu foruma.

BTW, that's Turkish before any of you ask me what kind of crack I'm on.

Uh, I don't know German, but I'll give 'er a stab.

Willkommen an Bord. Ich bin das kühlste Plakat auf diesem
Aufstellungsort.
:D :D

hi al13. nach deinem kommentar in NOFL habe ich dich sehr ins herz geschlossen.

Slm Finsflurry abi ;) Ben Karadenizliyim. ünye yi tanirsin? trabzona 200 kilometre.

I couldnt belive my eyes when I read the post from you. When I posted my first post here I wanted to add that I´m the only turkish Dolfan on this board.

It´s hard to belive. i´m pretty much stunned.

Back
Top Bottom