All the way from Berlin .... comes Miamilove20 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All the way from Berlin .... comes Miamilove20

Finsflurry said:
Naber arkadashim? Ben de Turkiye' den geldim, nerelerden sin sen? Ben Istanbul ve Izmir civarindanim.... Hoshgeldin bu foruma.

BTW, that's Turkish before any of you ask me what kind of crack I'm on.
What kind of crack are you on - oh, wait, alright. :D

actually lived in munich for 5 years,loved it!!dad was in air force...loved the oktoberfest and women and beer!would love to go back and visit...once again welcome aboard!!

:www: :welcome: ! Howd u get to be a Dolphin fan anyway?

Scrap said:
Uh, I don't know German, but I'll give 'er a stab.

Willkommen an Bord. Ich bin das kühlste Plakat auf diesem
Aufstellungsort.
:D :D

:roflmao:

Welcome, Miamilove!
There never can be enough Dolfans in Germany. A big "servus" from Munich to Berlin. ;) Didn't know that you're Turkish, btw :eek:

Miamilove20 said:
hi al13. nach deinem kommentar in NOFL habe ich dich sehr ins herz geschlossen.

Slm Finsflurry abi ;) Ben Karadenizliyim. ünye yi tanirsin? trabzona 200 kilometre.

I couldnt belive my eyes when I read the post from you. When I posted my first post here I wanted to add that I´m the only turkish Dolfan on this board.

It´s hard to belive. i´m pretty much stunned.

Cok iyi cocum. Sadece biz Turkiz burda, harkezi sinir edilem sirf Turkce conusmac lan.... ;) En buyuk Besiktas, baska buyuk yok!!! (Anemin aylesi de Trabzon dan)

Phinz4Life said:
What kind of crack are you on - oh, wait, alright. :D

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Patrioten, Bills, und Düsen saugen! Delphine regieren.... theres some german. Wait ur German right?

Wilkommen zu Finheaven! Ich war in Berlin in Nov '89 wenn die Mauer hat gefallen und ich blieb dort für einen Monat. Entschuldigun sie mich für mein schlechten Deutschen ich erlernte ihn vom Arbeiten mit Losen von Österreichern!.

Ok back to English, need to be drinking and back in Germany or Austria to be speaking it again, Servus to the man from Muenchen, schoene stadt!

FinFan24 said:
:www: :welcome: ! Howd u get to be a Dolphin fan anyway?
When I was little boy my daddy worked for a market called "Commisary". the store was basicly for army members and their families who had to live in germany. And at the Age of 9 I saw the first DOLFAN. her name was Tina and she used to work with my daddy. the older I got the more i hung around with her and she told me everything about the fins. well and at the age of 12 I finally watched my first dolphins game. I think it was Dolphins vs Raiders. i think this game made me a Dolfan

Cok iyi cocum. Sadece biz Turkiz burda, harkezi sinir edilem sirf Turkce conusmac lan.... ;) En buyuk Besiktas, baska buyuk yok!!! (Anemin aylesi de Trabzon dan)
tabiki abicim. yac kac? Benim footballa pek aram yok ama trabzonsporu baya seviyorum. Babam fenerli. hehe seni pek sevmes :p. sen amerikada misin suan? yada türkiyede mis yasiyorsun

Miamilove20 said:
tabiki abicim. yac kac? Benim footballa pek aram yok ama trabzonsporu baya seviyorum. Babam fenerli. hehe seni pek sevmes :p. sen amerikada misin suan? yada türkiyede mis yasiyorsun

That is so wierd....I was thinking the exact same thing. :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom